Clark?? (1 Viewer)

Guitarzan

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Danny Clark??

Sorry if already posted, but if Simoneau's (sp?) hand is as bad as it seems then we might see Clark for an extended time.

Last edited:
If clark starts is Fincher the back up. To lazy to check the roster?
Thanks Regu.

I may be wrong, but I thought Mark was a leader on D. His play not be great, but that may be a bad thing to take a leader off the field. I like Clark though.

I predict it'll take Clark getting exposed 1 time in pass coverage, and y'all will be calling for Simoneau to get back in there.

I expect the coaches will ajust. We'll probably play more nickle in obvious passing downs and take out clarke. Also I can see them using Clarke as a blitzer as he powers through blocks and will help us put teams in long yardage!

I'm not calling for Danny. I'm saying Mark's hand is injured and we may not have a choice. I like Mark and Danny. Danny is solid on goal to go running plays. The point of the thread is that Mark's hand might get us a good long look at Danny. Whether one prefers him or not.

With our focus in this game against San Fran of stopping the run and letting the cards with Alex Smith fall where they may, this might be the best time for Clark to see some extended action.
That being said, I think the staff knows what they are doing and that is reason you have not seen Clark besides on the goaline.

I take it that his injured hand is either not that bad or people are unaware of it. X-ray results anyone?

I take it that his injured hand is either not that bad or people are unaware of it. X-ray results anyone?

I don't think a sprained or injured hand would keep a LB out anyway. Fred played with a cast. I think Sim could play with a sprain.

I think he had a boxer's break meaning he broke a bone in his hand, but I think he's gonna play with a cast on it.

Clark is a better MLB than Simoneau. Simoneau came in first and hasn't played poorly. Payton is loyal to players and will not remove them unless it's obvious they're not getting the job done. Bellamy will now be the SS and once Clark gets his chance, he will be the MLB. Every true MLB is somewhat of a liability against the pass. I get so tired of that argument. They're job is to stop the run and make plays against the run, which Clark can do.

I think he had a boxer's break meaning he broke a bone in his hand, but I think he's gonna play with a cast on it.

Cool... I noticed that Clark had extended minutes to end the Falcon's game. If he ends up being injured and doesn't play I'm gonna talk about it with the impeccable predictors and Know it alls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom