Classic games - Playoff Wins (1 Viewer)

not sure what it would take, or if I'll ever watch that 2011 Playoff game vs the 49ers again.

not sure what it would take, or if I'll ever watch that 2011 Playoff game vs the 49ers again.

i want to because it was a great game, but it's just too hard. a heartbreaking loss...i just don't know if i can ever watch it again ha.

First I feel heartbreak and then anger. I've never re-watched a Saints loss, but that was a really great game.

The purpose of this post was to thank CDthe1. Thanks for all the uploads, CD!

thanks for doing this, they work great. I've tried the ones on the classic board, esp the 2009 Redskins, Miami, Arizona and Minn games but I can't even get them to work so I gave up. These are great. Thx

I had almost forgotten how much of a bad*** Deuce was in that Eagles playoff game. Man, that really was the Deuce show.

Thanks for all your time and effort, CD.

Thanks for posting the 2000 game! I was at the Dome and was a great time - Remember the voodoo priestess coming out before the game to lift the "curse" off the dome?! Good times!! Can't believe it was 13 years ago! This was Brooks at his all time best, and with Williams and Horn out on injury...

Love it, CD! Will be watching it when I have more time. I never tire of watching Deuce run like the wind in that game!

I wish I could give you another medal for all your efforts here on SR.com!

:worthy:

Last edited:
Haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but you are the MAN for posting these on youtube. No offense to whoever's been recently posting the other games, but I never could get any of those to work.

I too was at the 2000 playoff game win in the very last row at the top (about 13 years old). I remember people had the fire extinguishers out and were slamming em into the wall. I knew from that moment on I was a who dat for life. And the d line we had then dear god La Roy glover was a beast. Norman hand clogging it up too. How about how they glorify that hit with 730 left in the second quarter. couldn't get more defenseless or helmet to helmet. Good times

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom