Classic Games Requests (1 Viewer)

OK, couple of questions. Was this game in New Orleans? Bengals played in the Dome in 1981 and 1984. (And in 1990). Did the Saints win the game? We won in 1981 and 1990, but lost in 1984. In 1987, we played in Riverfront Stadium in Cincinnati and won. I have most of the games, just trying to determine which game you're referring to.
It was 84 then. It was at the Dome and the Saints lost

Chargers Giants 2005 Week 3. Primetime game. Rivers vs Eli Manning first game since the draft. Sproles had a breakout game. Would love to see it.

Chargers Giants 2005 Week 3. Primetime game. Rivers vs Eli Manning first game since the draft. Sproles had a breakout game. Would love to see it.

I don't currently have that one, but I will see if I can arrange to get my hands on it. Give me a little time.

This might seem like an odd request since it's such a painful loss, but do you have the 1983 season finale against the Rams? I was 5 when that game happened and it remains the only game to reduce me to tears. Why do I want to see it again? Partially to appreciate how far we've come from the days where we were desperate to simply appear in the playoffs, partially to see how much my memory of the game all these years later matches what actually happened. I know it's not standard protocol to post defeats (much less ones that painful), but...thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Any chance we could get the Falcons loss to the Giants from last weekend. This will give joy for years to come.

In order to truly appreciate the upcoming demolition of the 49ers this weekend, can we get any of the Saints/49er games from the late 80s or early 90's? Maybe the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" game from 1987? Or the game at Candlestick in 1987 when we did win?

In order to truly appreciate the upcoming demolition of the 49ers this weekend, can we get any of the Saints/49er games from the late 80s or early 90's? Maybe the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" game from 1987? Or the game at Candlestick in 1987 when we did win?

The 87 one where we did win is already on the site.

I'd love to see Saints at Niners, Week 15 of 2000 season. Probably Aaron Brooks best game as a Saint.

I'd love to see Saints at Niners, Week 15 of 2000 season. Probably Aaron Brooks best game as a Saint.

Oohhh, I was at this game. I remember Brooks lofting a beautiful 50+ yard pass to Joe Horn and before anyone knew it, we were up 28-0 on those hated 49ers. I have that game on my computer, as well as a bunch from the 1989 and 1990 season on old Beta VCR tapes. Wish I knew how to transfer them to DVD or my PC so I could post them. Anyone have any ideas?

CDThe1, could you upload these games -

2001 Week 4 MIN-NO
2002 Week 15 MIN-NO
2004 Week 10 KC-NO
2004 Week 16 ATL-NO

Anyone have 2006 to 2008 pre-season games available for sale or know where I could possibly find them online? Been searching but no luck yet. Would be awesome if anyone could help me out. Feel free to DM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom