Classic Games Requests (1 Viewer)

CDThe1, do you have these games

1991 Week 10 NO-LARM
2003 Week 15 NYG-NO

Great, great job, CD, for finding and posting these games. Brings back many memories and I've commented on many of them. Since you posted two from 1979, definitely a "if only..." season, how about two from another such year, 1983. I'm thinking the road game vs. Atlanta (Morten's first game-winner) and the home game vs. Chicago (another Morten game-winner, in OT).

This is an odd request but if by any chance you guys have the 1994 game vs. the Chargers that would be awesome. It was my first ever Saints game!!!

anyone know where i can watch the 2005 thanksgiving game between the falcons vs lions?

CDThe1, if you have time would you mind uploading either the 2003 Colts at Saints game or the 2002 Packers at Saints game?

Considering that this is the official thread where are posted the games' requests, I write mine here below, but I also take this opportunity to thank one more time CDThe1 and the other users that enable us to store these Saints' memories forever. So here they are my requests for .mp4 videos:

2011 - Week 1 - NO at GB
2011 - NFC Divisional - NO at SF

2012 - Week 1 - WAS at NO
2012 - Week 4 - NO at GB
2012 - Week 5 - SD at NO
2012 - Week 12 - SF at NO

Considering that this is the official thread where are posted the games' requests, I write mine here below, but I also take this opportunity to thank one more time CDThe1 and the other users that enable us to store these Saints' memories forever. So here they are my requests for .mp4 videos:

2011 - Week 1 - NO at GB
2011 - NFC Divisional - NO at SF

2012 - Week 1 - WAS at NO
2012 - Week 4 - NO at GB
2012 - Week 5 - SD at NO
2012 - Week 12 - SF at NO

Thanks. Been a little slow these days with the classic games. Job gets in the way sometimes. Hate it when life gets in the way of football. But, hey, whatcha gonna do? I'll get back to uploading more games as I'm able.

Thanks. Been a little slow these days with the classic games. Job gets in the way sometimes. Hate it when life gets in the way of football. But, hey, whatcha gonna do? I'll get back to uploading more games as I'm able.

As I've always said your work here is very much appreciated and there's no hurry to see the videos posted (at least the ones that I requested). After three years on SR I can state, without any doubt, that the best thing that ever happened to me with the registration was to store DVDs and/or .mp4 of Saints' games. Some years ago I never thought I would be able to have them, but luckily I was wrong. Thanks once again and have a nice week CDThe1.

Hey CDThe1! Appreciate everything you do on here!!

Requesting the 2002 Week 15 game vs. The Vikings.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry to say I can't do this one. My disc plays in a DVD player, but I can't rip the game from the disc to the computer. I'm looking to get another good copy of it from a trader friend, but haven't been able to set it up yet. If/when I get it, I will put it up.

This may be a little early, but I am requesting the Wild Card game vs the Eagles that just went on. Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom