Classic Games Requests (1 Viewer)

CDThe1, if you have these games, could you upload them -

2003 Week 7 NO-ATL
2004 Week 2 SF-NO

I think CD retired :covri:

No, I didn't retire. Banned would be a better word. You Tube got me on copyright infringement, so they took away my uploading privileges altogether. I've been looking for another service. But I'm really leery of paying for it, and then having the same thing happen.

No, I didn't retire. Banned would be a better word. You Tube got me on copyright infringement, so they took away my uploading privileges altogether. I've been looking for another service. But I'm really leery of paying for it, and then having the same thing happen.
I know. I was just playing. I read somewhere a week or so ago in a post of yours explaining to someone what happen. Sad.

Have you tried dailymotion.com?

I know I probably am up a creek without a paddle here but I'm really looking hard to find Saints pre-season games from 2006 to 2008. I have all games from 2006 to now in a collection I have but not having those preseason games is bugging me a little bit. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it very much. Would be willing to buy dvds from those seasons.

Use veoh.com

I know this an odd request but I would like to see the 1997 season opener, Saints vs. Rams.

I would like to request the 2013 Cowboys vs Saints its not really a classic game but the saints did break their spirit s

The first game I ever took my son to was Monday nighter Philly at New Orleans, John Forcade vs Randall Cunningham. I would love to watch this again with him.

Bucs at Saints, 2006? I believe Bush's first career touchdown, on a punt return with a huge block from Aaron Stecker. I think this may also be the game Harper blew out his ACL.

Tulane 1998

Any 1998 Tulane games.? I lost the Liberty bowl and some others in Katrina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom