Classic Games Requests (1 Viewer)

CDThe1

Classic Games
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Please post all requests for classic games here. The video crew and I will try our best to locate it for you.

FYI, i have a collection of "Extras" from the Divisional Playoff game against the eagles in 2006. Its a collection of interviews and game recaps from the playoff victory if anyone is interested.

FYI, i have a collection of "Extras" from the Divisional Playoff game against the eagles in 2006. Its a collection of interviews and game recaps from the playoff victory if anyone is interested.

:17:

First off let me say thank all of u for all of ur hard work. Do u by any chance have the Joe Horn Cell phone game from 2003. Again thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

First off let me say thank all of u for all of ur hard work. Do u by any chance have the Joe Horn Cell phone game from 2003. Again thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

That game was from week 15 of 2003, Giants at Saints. The Saints won 45-7. I do not currently have it, but it is on my wish list. I will check with my fellow traders and see what I can do for you.

I'll be sending it to you no later than monday, the package i'll be sending will be...

Texans @ Saints
Bears @ Saints
Giants @ Saints
Cowboys @ Saints

I'll be sending it to you no later than monday, the package i'll be sending will be...

Texans @ Saints
Bears @ Saints
Giants @ Saints
Cowboys @ Saints

Was this meant for me, Jeff? :9: Sweet. I have for you (going out tomorrow):

Saints @ Falcons
Saints @ Eagles
Saints @ Cardinals
49ers @ Saints
Vikings @ Saints
Raiders @ Saints

Was this meant for me, Jeff? :9: Sweet. I have for you (going out tomorrow):

Saints @ Falcons
Saints @ Eagles
Saints @ Cardinals
49ers @ Saints
Vikings @ Saints
Raiders @ Saints

Yes it was, I may have a few more too, depends how the weeked goes as I'll be golfing all day saturday.

i know this was a loss but 1998 saints vs falcons game 1. this was the falcons super bowl year but the saints gave them a pretty good game! it was also billy joe toliver's first game starting as a saint.

i know this was a loss but 1998 saints vs falcons game 1. this was the falcons super bowl year but the saints gave them a pretty good game! it was also billy joe toliver's first game starting as a saint.

I don't have that game currently, but I will see if I can obtain it from some of my trade sources. I'll let you know what I am able to come up with. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom