Classy Bills Fans (1 Viewer)

ratfusion

optimist-someone has to
Reaction score
I was there and didn't see anything that bad. They were actually a lot more tame than I expected. Theres a few bad apples everywhere though.

DomeDude

Huh ?
Reaction score
The booing and yelling I welcome, I like to return it when at away games. The throwing crap at people is juvenile though. If I see stuff like this going on against visiting fans at the Dome I will always come to their defense, as I have been to a lot of away games, and just wanting to travel and support your team should not be a reason to have to fight some drunken idiot. I have had mostly good experiences in traveling to games, but then again I usually get along with everyone. I have broken up several altercations at the Dome in my years of being a season ticket holder, but you usually dont see the whole mob attitude you saw in this video, its usually just one or two really drunk idiots.

Shiloh

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
somebody punch me if i ever laugh like that

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It wasn't as bad as it looked. Those guys were young, drinking, and having fun. People today aren't as civilized as they used to be, so that's about par. I'm not excusing their boorish behavior, just saying it wasn't unusual.

Hercule

With A Happy Refrain
Reaction score
somebody punch me if i ever laugh like that
It sounded just like this guy...

christmas_story_leg_lamp5.jpg

Farb

Brave Sir Robbin
Reaction score
looked pretty tame to me. I have seen a lot worse in the dome.

lavered

Pro-Bowler
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sure, it's all laughing and joking and having a good time . . . until the Saints take the field. That's when reality really sets in and the laughter dies. Except for Saints fans.

OP
Reaction score
I agree with you domedude

I have been to only one game away and it was the redskins game last year. The shirtless redskins fan in front of me kept blabbering on about how he wished everyone in the state of Louisiana would just drown and die. Hurricane this hurricane that. I don't mind the booing but throwing stuff and getting personal and wishing people to die is not right. I did end up telling him everyone in the state of Louisiana will be better than you will ever be. I also had a steelers fan in New Orleans after we won years ago try to hit me!!! He told me the saints will always suck and i said but we beat you so i guess that means You blow more. I always try to keep my mouth shut but with some people it is just hard. His Friends were holding him back. Are you serious you want to punch a girl????? I mean come on.

GEAUX SAINTS!

The booing and yelling I welcome, I like to return it when at away games. The throwing crap at people is juvenile though. If I see stuff like this going on against visiting fans at the Dome I will always come to their defense, as I have been to a lot of away games, and just wanting to travel and support your team should not be a reason to have to fight some drunken idiot. I have had mostly good experiences in traveling to games, but then again I usually get along with everyone. I have broken up several altercations at the Dome in my years of being a season ticket holder, but you usually dont see the whole mob attitude you saw in this video, its usually just one or two really drunk idiots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom