Classy Bills Fans (1 Viewer)

I agree with you domedude

I have been to only one game away and it was the redskins game last year. The shirtless redskins fan in front of me kept blabbering on about how he wished everyone in the state of Louisiana would just drown and die. Hurricane this hurricane that. I don't mind the booing but throwing stuff and getting personal and wishing people to die is not right. I did end up telling him everyone in the state of Louisiana will be better than you will ever be. I also had a steelers fan in New Orleans after we won years ago try to hit me!!! He told me the saints will always suck and i said but we beat you so i guess that means You blow more. I always try to keep my mouth shut but with some people it is just hard. His Friends were holding him back. Are you serious you want to punch a girl????? I mean come on.

GEAUX SAINTS!

The booing and yelling I welcome, I like to return it when at away games. The throwing crap at people is juvenile though. If I see stuff like this going on against visiting fans at the Dome I will always come to their defense, as I have been to a lot of away games, and just wanting to travel and support your team should not be a reason to have to fight some drunken idiot. I have had mostly good experiences in traveling to games, but then again I usually get along with everyone. I have broken up several altercations at the Dome in my years of being a season ticket holder, but you usually dont see the whole mob attitude you saw in this video, its usually just one or two really drunk idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8j0KQn-IMU

Who ever is laughing there butt off in this video, do you think they are still laughing? :banghead:

Posting this was just dumb.

What Fools!

:worthy:GEAUX SAINTS!

All I can say is that I have been to over 14 NFL Stadiums (not Buffalo), like Philly, Indy, Chicago and that has never happen to me. Really nothing has ever happen to me. We average about 4 people deep on our trips. If that would have happen to me I would have cross that street and whooped $%3&. Homey don’t play that. The Saints don’t play Buffalo again until 2013 and they will be on my road travel list.

Every team has fans like this. Heck, I live in San Jose, this is nice compared what happens at a Raiders game.

The Saints don’t play Buffalo again until 2013 and they will be on my road travel list.

2013 Will be a Home game vs Bills. (bills, Dolphins at home, jets and Pats away)
2017 will be the next Away game vs Bills. (Bills, Phins away, Jets pats home)

(this is all assuming that we keep the scheduling like it is currently)

I tend to have a bad temper in situations like that. Glad I wasnt there cause right about now I'd probably be released from the hospital and going straight to jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8j0KQn-IMU

Who ever is laughing there butt off in this video, do you think they are still laughing? :banghead:

Posting this was just dumb.

What Fools!

:worthy:GEAUX SAINTS!

Me and a buddy of mine actually walked in front those guys before the game, but they didn't throw anything at us. They booed and I pumped my arms up asking them to get louder. They did their "Let's go Buffalo chant" and I did my "Let's go 3 & O chant." And we all know how that turned out.

Throwing things at the opposing team's fans really crosses the line. My buddy was tore up before the game and it could have gotten ugly if they started throwing stuff at us. Glad we were lucky enough just to get booed at because I didn't want to end up going to jail and missing the game.

I'd like to see them do that **** in NOLA. They would have their heads down and would be completely silent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom