Clay Matthews Released (1 Viewer)

I'd vote yes. Situational pass rusher/disruptor...still looked to play fast last year. The only games missed were due to a freak broken jaw injury.

I’m in the yes camp. If you can get production for under $3-4M/yr that’s pretty good. Experience will help with the loss of Nolan / Klein for the younger guys

Can never have too many good pass rushers. Plus, he could mentor the younger guys.

I think his league minimum will end up being 3.4 mil per. In the nfl, they have accelerators that up the league minimum for every accrued year in the league. As far as my opinion, I think he would be a decent grab by any team. He has his minor issues but those can be dealt with.

Also, he would not count against compensatory pick calculator as he was released via the Rams vs being a FA. That alone increases his value if he were to ball out for a year then get a bigger deal elsewhere in 2021.

If the team doesn't appear interested when LB is a position of need, does that say more about the team or the player?

If the team doesn't appear interested when LB is a position of need, does that say more about the team or the player?
If you understood that the Rams went to Cap 7734 for 2 seasons trying to make a run, then you could understand what is going on now. They are having a fire sale...and the carpet is kinda still smouldering.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom