Clayton on NFL Live (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
last night said that Baltimore would take the first QB. I swear thats what he said but I was at the Gym. Any how if that turns out to be the case, say hello to a CB in the first.

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why would that knock us out of the running for Dorsey or Ellis?

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score
Come on Ravens.... let us get up to #8 and steal Ellis or Dorsey from the Bengals... you can get your QB at #10... you don't want Cincy to have either of them anyways!

Rich Jr

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Come on Ravens.... let us get up to #8 and steal Ellis or Dorsey from the Bengals... you can get your QB at #10... you don't want Cincy to have either of them anyways!
And Bingo was his name-O!

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score

Just as I suspected, and posted here a few times......if the Ravens see Ellis (or Dorsey) and M Ryan.......they will trade down with us, and get Ryan at #10

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just as I suspected, and posted here a few times......if the Ravens see Ellis (or Dorsey) and M Ryan.......they will trade down with us, and get Ryan at #10

Ryan will go to ATL at #3.

jackers

Voted Ron Paul - '08
Reaction score
Clayton is one of the most professional reporters in the business. I hate to see him get bashed.

I don't remember any talk of Grant and our first for Calvin Johnson last year, from him or anyone else.

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Clayton is one of the most professional reporters in the business. I hate to see him get bashed.

If by professional you mean inaccurate you are 100% correct. He is a talking head that throws a bunch of stuff against the wall to make sure his butt is covered when it happens.

Just like the drooling kid, after all is said and done you just have a few dried up stains.

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
Don't you just hate how John Clayton keeps his mouth open after he talks. Like he don't close his mouth between answering questions. He just creeps me out all together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom