Clayton, "The professor" hates the Saints (1 Viewer)

I suspect Clayton wont judge teams superficially, (experience has hardened him) he wont vote by how they appear, and look like on the playing surface,

He is probably looking for something deeper, personality traits, cleanliness, and hygiene.

that could be the reason that i totally overlooked to this point and i'd have to agree with him.

the cleats of our entire offense smells like **** from kicking our competition in the *** up and down the field.

I am more shocked by the NFC East being ranked so high (#3) (if you scroll down)

the smartest thing i recall him ever sayin is "drugs are bad mmmkay"

Attachments

• 128760817162036681.jpg
    128760817162036681.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 696
minnesota beat us without colston last year with a coulple of questionable call by refs. big deal.

pierre thomas didn't even have a carry and we relied heavily on bush (12 carries) more than duece (6 carries)

other than farve worship i don't understand why they would be ranked above us.

they have the #18th ranked defense
they have the #13th ranked offense
they barely beat the ravens and a banged up san fransisco team

what is he looking at?

the kicking game! (sorry, i had to)

Here are some unacceptable rankings:

New Orleans at 3
Green Bay at 19
Cincinnati at 7

He had us 5th last week. In other words the worst undefeated team in the league. What have we done to make him think this when no one's come close to beating us and his no.2 Minn has had to pull 2 out of their arse at home.

Anyway, the only thing I can make of Clayton is this. When your head is that disproportionately large, there's a lot of room for error up there. :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is cool:

pwoer.jpg

The Saints were ranked #1 in 2002?

I remember the team we had that year (and the ensuing collapse), but never would I have guessed at any point they were deserving of a rank that high.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom