Clear History (HBO original film) (1 Viewer)

SuperQuincy

You said it mon!
Reaction score
This movie is absolutely hilarious!

Larry David plays a marketing person, who was hired to market a new electric car. But things go south for him fairly quickly. I am not go any further into the plot because if you like Larry David and his style of comedy, you will not need me to.

I have to say the cast is excellent, and the movie is great. If you haven't seen it watch it! If you've seen it. Tell us what you thought!

That is all!

I have it DVR'd but hadn't put it on yet. I'll be sure to watch it tonight and will report back.

It made me laugh out loud numerous times. I was never a fan of Seinfeld, but curb your enthusiasm and this movie are a treat

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I could watch Larry and his style, that he has perfected, all day long.

Clear History is fantastic. Curb is ground-breakingly funny.

I hope people don't take this the wrong way,as I love Larry David. But he always kinda makes fun of himself being a Jewish person. So I'm sure this was purposeful, but Larry David goes to HBO and in his big pitch/idea for a movie is a guy who loses out on alot of money and it drives him crazy.

I really liked it. Kind of seemed like a bit of a gift to Curb fans.

Loved the movie. I love anything Larry David.

It's nearly impossible not to laugh at any scene with JB Smoove and Larry together. In "Curb" or this.

You guys are slipping. Thread is two days old and no one has said anything about Kate Hudson debuting her recent purchase. Had to google image to see the before and after pics.

I agree the movie was hilarious. The fact that most of the dialogue was improvised and still so funny made it even better.

I hope people don't take this the wrong way,as I love Larry David. But he always kinda makes fun of himself being a Jewish person. So I'm sure this was purposeful, but Larry David goes to HBO and in his big pitch/idea for a movie is a guy who loses out on alot of money and it drives him crazy.

He openly took the idea from the real life story of Ronald Wayne. Was given 10% of equity in Apple at the very beginning, but sold out 2 weeks later for a whopping $800.00.

Ronald Wayne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of my favorite parts has to be when Raleigh decided to take the plan in another direction. And they have the back and forth scene with the inventor and his wife on the beach discussing the plans for the house. Then they go back to the 4 guys discussing the new plan. Forgive me for being very vague! Don't want to spoil anything for the people who have not seen it.

Was priceless. They way the music matched up, the reactions, the dialogue.... PERFECTION!

As someone else pointed out already, like Curb is for the most part all add lib. He gives them script and scene structure. But the dialogue is up to the actor/actress themselves. Danny McBride, JB Smooth, Bill Hader you expected to would be funny. But some really good stuff from Jon Hamm, and Michael Keaton, even Kate Hudson. Its been out for 10 days and I have watched it 5 times and it gets better every time. In Fact I will probably bring the laptop to work and watch it on HBO.go again tonight (unless your my boss and reading this... in which case I will be working very hard for you!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom