Cleveland @ Baltimore (1 Viewer)

We can't speak everything into existence, and I'm not even sure WHY we'd want to speak that one in.
It's not what I want. Realistically, I'd like Winston back on a good deal. After that, a good, drafted QB. Outside of those options Maker Bayfield and Jimmy Garappolo are the most affordable, likely targets.

Edit: Bayfield isn't looking all that great and Garappolo would be pricey for a 30 year old QB.

It's not what I want. Realistically, I'd like Winston back on a good deal. After that, a good, drafted QB. Outside of those options Maker Bayfield and Jimmy Garappolo are the most affordable, likely targets.
If Mayfield was affordable the Browns would just sign him. Tua would probably be easier to get to NO but would still probably take at least a 2nd rounder and that's after they go after Deshaun again;.

That last play looked like Cleveland was running the amoeba defense. I didn't think that it was still a thing.

How do you have 12 on the field, call a timeout, then still have 12 on the field? Stefanski should be fired for that sequence alone.

Are Baker Mayfield's hands smaller than this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom