Cleveland @ Baltimore (1 Viewer)

Two teams who, to put it nicely, are not very good. For as good as Lamar is, he makes some terrible mistakes. Mayfield is just bad.

With clear evidence that the ball hit the ground, of course they would stay with the TD call because refs aren't allowed to be shown to make mistakes.

Another pick from Jackson. The guy just refuses to make the easy play. That TD to Andrews will be on sportscenter all week if they win this game as some sort of masterclass but the guy is the reason they haven’t blown this game wide open.

I just don’t see it with him at all. He might be the best backyard football player ever but he leaves a lot to be desired from a game management and decision making standpoint.

Maker Bayfield can't get away from his own stupid head. He got super lucky on that direct throw to an opponent that that guy plays defense.

Another pick from Jackson. The guy just refuses to make the easy play. That TD to Andrews will be on sportscenter all week if they win this game as some sort of masterclass but the guy is the reason they haven’t blown this game wide open.

I just don’t see it with him at all. He might be the best backyard football player ever but he leaves a lot to be desired from a game management and decision making standpoint.
Yep, he gets away with it more often than not in the regular season against average teams like the Browns but that isn’t going to be the case in the post season. I have serious doubts over whether you can win a super bowl with him playing like he does.

Freeman runs tough. Not spectacular but better than Jones Jr. has been, although with our line’s blocking lately that’s probably unfair on the latter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom