Cleveland trip (2 Viewers)

WVSAINT

Marshall University
Reaction score
Why are all the hotels full or say to call. The rates are really high right now. Who all is going to Cleveland? I will be in section 109.

Why are all the hotels full or say to call. The rates are really high right now. Who all is going to Cleveland? I will be in section 109.

Me and three other guys will be there. We haven't bought tickets yet, but room, car, flight are booked.

Not sure what section yet as my brother in law is taking care of the tickets for us, but we're bringing 8 people to the game.

Going up on Friday the 12th with three others, staying downtown near the stadium, not bought flight or game tix yet.

Most concerned with where to sit, prefer to sit somewhere near some Saints fans at least.

Last road game was 2012 Denver, was one of two Saints fans among a sea of Broncos fans. No fun.

There are 7 of us going 4 Saint fans 3 Browns fans. sect 542 row 21
I got an email from Browns tix, single game tix go on sale august 12

A friend of mine and I are planning on going. There are seats available in the Dawg Pound. Thinking about sitting there but my friend thinks that may be a dumb move w/ respect to fights and whatnot. The seats I'm considering are on the front row. Thoughts?

4 of us are going to the game and will be ordering our tix trhough StubHub this afternoon. I noticed the same thing about the hotels...can't book anything on line, so just called and booked on the phone. My buddy wants to get seats in the pound, but I don't think that will end well!

The wife and I are planning on driving in that Saturday the 13th, but but no hotel, or tickets yet.:snoopy2:

Got our tickets Sec 101, right over the Visitors tunnel, Hotels downtown were book, staying outside of cleveland, gonna drive in and find parking.

4 of us are going to the game and will be ordering our tix trhough StubHub this afternoon. I noticed the same thing about the hotels...can't book anything on line, so just called and booked on the phone. My buddy wants to get seats in the pound, but I don't think that will end well!
We had to book at the Cleveland Airport Marriott. Which hotel did you get by phone?

Hotels for Fri-Mon were all booked up long ago. We ended up getting a room downtown Friday night, then a room Saturday night in Canton since we are going out that way to do the Hall of Fame tour. Then, we were able to book another room for Sunday back in downtown Cleveland. Had to think outside the box a little because all of the hotels available were 10-15 miles away from downtown with no downtown availabilities. It's gonna be a fun trip for sure though!! Hope to see a lot of Black and Gold out there with us Road Warriors! Hitting ATL, CLE, and DAL in September is calling to be a busy traveling month to kick off the season! WHO DAT!

Attachments

• IMG_2707.jpg
    IMG_2707.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm taking the train in from Chicago. I am looking for a single ticket if anyone needs to get rid of one. I was in a meeting yesterday and missed the sale.

Strike that. Reverse it. Now I have an extra if anyone is interested. PM me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom