Cleveland trip (1 Viewer)

Hey all, anyone know of a spot where the (apparently few) Saints fans can meet up pre-game? Not many cajun restaurants to choose from (not surprisingly).

I got tickets the other day from a friends coworker. They are his Browns season tickets. I'm sure we'll be two who dats in a sea of orange. Don't have a hotel yet. Working on that this week. I was hoping to find some pregame fun with who dats.

LSU Gamewatch on Sat?

Hey all, I don't normally post here much anymore but I am going to the game this Sunday. Doing the tourist-y things on Fri and Sat (Canton on Friday, R&R HOF Sat morning), but want to watch LSU somewhere on Sat night.

I've heard good things about the Gateway District and places like The Clevelander and Winking Lizard in particular. Anyone interested in getting together for a gamewatch? I always love meeting up with fellow Saints and LSU fans on away game trips.

If interested, post a reply here. I may call on Wed to see if a reservation is possible for, say, 10-12 people.

I have extra tickets

I'm looking to sell the extra tickets i have

2 in 127 row 18
2 in 131 row 2 (aisle)
3 in 115 row 2 (aisle)
4 in 502 row 11

Saints - LSU

Might try to make The Clevelander.

Glad I got hotel long ago, staying at the Doubletree Downtown - Lakeside. Can walk to stadium.

Lastly, in section 504! Representing!

I'm going with 3 others. Where's the clevelander? Is there any cool bars to hang out at? Trying to get lucky to find the Saints hotel

Clevelander

The Clevelander is right by 4th Street. 4th Street is a pedestrian only street with restaurants & bar. Plus there other bars in that area. It's downtown near Jacobs Field baseball park. But in reality, due to our plans, probably won't get there until second half, LSU should be way up!

Why are all the hotels full or say to call. The rates are really high right now. Who all is going to Cleveland? I will be in section 109.
My stepdad who's a browns fan and myself will also be in section 109 row 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom