Cliff Avril Willing to Switch to 3-4 Now Makes Sense in New Orleans By Knox Bardeen on March 8, 2013 (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Defensive end Cliff Avril has played for five seasons in the NFL for the Detroit Lions in their 4-3 defensive scheme. Just because he’s been in the 4-3, don’t pigeon-hole him as someone who can’t be helpful to a 3-4 team.

Avril told Michigan Live that he is willing and believes he could make the switch to a 3-4.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...g-to-switch-to-3-4-makes-sense-in-new-orleans

Last edited by a moderator:
No, if we're going to be spending big money we should do it on the offensive side of the ball. I'd like to assemble the greatest offense ever.

It's gonna be soooooooooooo sweet when we sign Wallace, Long, Avril, Kruger, Goldson, and Revis! Am I forgetting anyone?:ezbill:

Can't we argue that we already have that?:idunno:

Yes, you can. But there is always room for improvement. If we add a solid backup TE, a new LT, a new RT and a burner, we should be set. I have faith RR can hold teams to under 30.

I think that's why he's getting red-thumbed....it's why I red-thumbed him.

Oh no, not the dreaded red thumb!

Yes, you can. But there is always room for improvement. If we add a solid backup TE, a new LT, a new RT and a burner, we should be set. I have faith RR can hold teams to under 30.

Oh no, not the dreaded red thumb!

We'll probably re-sign Bushrod, and we'll probably pick David Thomas back up. may address RT in the draft, and Morgan is our burner.

We'll probably re-sign Bushrod, and we'll probably pick David Thomas back up. may address RT in the draft, and Morgan is our burner.

One burner is good, but 2 are better. If you remember back to our superbowl year, both Henderson and Meachem had great years. Henderson averaged 15.8 with 800+ yards and Meachem averaged 16.0 with 700+ yards. I don't believe Bushrod or DT will be back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom