Clinic set up for Carnival revelers on Tulane Ave (1 Viewer)

gaminerie

...if you like saxophones
Reaction score
If you hit it too hard during the Mardi Gras, remember this option.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2008/02/temporary_clinic_set_up_for_ca.html

The temporary clinic will treat people with problems more acute than cuts and bruises but nothing so severe as a heart attack or gunshot wound.

The clinic, which is in a series of tents in a state-owned parking lot at 1927 Tulane Ave., is staffed around the clock by board-certified emergency doctors and is equipped to treat up to 150 patients a day, state Health Officer Jimmy Guidry said today at a news conference.

It is designed to treat people with problems related to high blood pressure and diabetes, he said, as well as those who are seriously drunk.

1927 Tulane Avenue is located on the corner of N. Roman, two blocks on the other side of I-10 from the Quarter.

Best way to remember it (if you are as drunk as all that), is to sing yourself the "Rosenberg's, Rosenberg's" song, keep walking one more block past "1825 Tulane," and you'll be there.

Hopefully if you are New Orleans enough to know the Rosenberg's song, you know how to pace yourself with the likka. But that doesn't stop accidents from happening. So remember this clinic can take 150 visitors a day.

Yeah! I remember that little perverted girl flashing her draws like that. Seems so European. :hihi:

Seriously though, good idea.

i so so new orleeens,
its like 1825 tulane...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom