Clinton aide: Obama "imitating Ken Starr." (1 Viewer)

Saint Mike

Are you a Who Dat?
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The next few months should be very entertaining.

March 06, 2008
Read More: Hillary Clinton

Clinton aide compares Obama to Ken Starr

Clinton spokesman Howard Wolfson, taking the campaign a bit meta on a conference call today, attacked Obama for attacking Clinton, and compared him to a notorious Clinton foe.
"When Sen. Obama was confronted with questions over whether he was ready to be commander in chief and steward of the economy, he chose not to address those questions, but to attack Sen. Clinton," Wolfson said. "I for one do not believe that imitating Ken Starr is the way to win a Democratic primary election for president."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0308/Clinton_aide_compares_Obama_to_Ken_Starr.html

what a surprise -- Hillary is upset that someone besides her is allowed to go on a negative attack and ask hard questions -- but dont worry Hillary -- you will be able to play the poor victim again and pick up some more pity votes

what a surprise -- Hillary is upset that someone besides her is allowed to go on a negative attack and ask hard questions -- but dont worry Hillary -- you will be able to play the poor victim again and pick up some more pity votes

Indeed. When have you ever known either of the Billary twins to react humanely when someone even asks them a tough question? They usually refute the person and then give them a sort "don't you know who I am, I'll get you fired" attitude. No surprise at all they act with major vehemence over Obama trying to bring up negatives on them.

I wonder how soon they'll have to present their tax returns publicly. IMHO, Whatever sort of problem it appears that it will bring up, I think they'd be better off doing it now than letting McCain have a field day with it should the Hildebeast win the nomination. Facing up and answering a tough issue might even win her some admiration from Dems and help her in the primaries.
On the other hand, if it's something that really is going to bring down the house on her, then it's in the best interest of the Democratic Party having it come out in the open now rather than having it crush them along with her in November.

Which is why attacking her never works and Obama should steer clear of that and stay "above the fray". The Clinton's are the greatest in the world at kicking you in the groin then feigning hurt if you so much as grab them back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom