Clinton concession speech (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Give Hillary credit. At least she did not go Al Gore and hold the nation hostage. She ran a good campaign. Even Republicansare acknowledging that this morning . Let us see if Donald can unite the country.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, I think the next 48 hours will determine how this goes. Hopefully, it's peaceful.

Maxp

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Give Hillary credit. At least she did not go Al Gore and hold the nation hostage. She ran a good campaign. Even Republicansare acknowledging that this morning . Let us see if Donald can unite the country.
I'll give Hillary credit when she performs seppuku. Her greed has cost this country so much.

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We've seen the end of the Bush political machine and now the Clinton machine. That is progress! Talk about a breath of fresh air.

My only concern now is that Trump sure has a lot of kids...:covri:

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Will there be fireworks...?

It's a damn shame all those fireworks went to waste...:hihi:

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Respect. I am definitely a never Hillary voter, but even I can admit that she fought hard and she had some moments towards the end where I actually saw the human side of her. I wish her the best going forward and now it's time for our nation to come together. America first!!

Maxp

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Greed? The country just elected the real Gordon Gekko and you're calling Clinton greedy.
Her greed and ambition paved the way for Trump and another generation of a conservative leaning Supreme Court. She had no business running for president and now we will all suffer for it.

OP
Domefan504

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Her greed and ambition paved the way for Trump and another generation of a conservative leaning Supreme Court. She had no business running for president and now we will all differ for it.
Trump praised her last night. Just FYI. Time to unite not divide.

saintstigers3

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
IF Hillary was so gracious she would have gave her concession speech last night. Instead she pulled a ***** move and sent everybody home. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

J-Donk

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
IF Hillary was so gracious she would have gave her concession speech last night. Instead she pulled a ***** move and sent everybody home. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
She conceded last night to Trump. I'm think it's fine to wait 8 hours to give a concession speech to her supporters. It was honestly a good concession speech, and she talked about unity.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i'm not mad at her like i was with Gore - from jump, Hillary was never given a fair hearing from a significant chunk of the country
but I am ready for the Clintons to kinda fade away now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom