Clinton to join Stein in challenging the election results. (1 Viewer)

SaintInBucLand

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
This is the good news I was waiting to hear.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign Says It Will Participate In Wisconsin Recount | The Huffington Post

Hillary Clinton’s campaign on Saturday said that it would participate in a recount initiated by Green Party nominee Jill Stein in Wisconsin and said it would take similar action if a recount was initiated in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The campaign has taken a number of steps since election day to review election results and has not found “any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,” Marc Elias, the campaign’s general counsel, wrote in a statement on Medium. The campaign had not planned to call for a recount, Elias wrote, but now that one is underway, it felt an obligation to participate. The extent of the campaign’s participation was not immediately clear.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
May want to check Pennsylvania too. How could Clinton be way ahead then all of a sudden lose the lead. Something seems fishy. Michigan still not official.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
You all are so freaking pathetic. You precious snowflakes. Trump will be sworn in come January. Get over it. Stop crying. You all are pouting like children. It's embarrassing
Don't cry when you get booed at a Broadway musical, and the inauguration in January.

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
So all that talk about trump accepting the results of the election really doesn't apply to Clinton and Democrats? LMAO.

From the smarter side of the Democratic Party:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The amount of Democratic energy and money being wasted on recounts instead of trying to win the Louisiana Senate Race is mind boggling</p>&mdash; Dan Pfeiffer (@danpfeiffer) <a href="https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/801868100060659712">November 24, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So all that talk about trump accepting the results of the election really doesn't apply to Clinton and Democrats? LMAO.

From the smarter side of the Democratic Party:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The amount of Democratic energy and money being wasted on recounts instead of trying to win the Louisiana Senate Race is mind boggling</p>&mdash; Dan Pfeiffer (@danpfeiffer) <a href="https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/801868100060659712">November 24, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Bc being only 4 away from a majority is more important than the presidency?
Math is weird

brandon8283

Probably a drive-by
Reaction score
You all are so freaking pathetic. You precious snowflakes. Trump will be sworn in come January. Get over it. Stop crying. You all are pouting like children. It's embarrassing

This isn't even about who won or lost. The Green Party doesn't have a real dog in this fight, as they will lose no matter what.

They just want to make sure the election wasn't hacked. In fact, I'd say their goal is to prove that it WAS legit. Honestly, I don't think there's going to be any realistic changes to the final result.

However, if by some strange twist of fate, there were something that changed the outcome, Clinton's group has to be on board, as they would be the beneficiaries.

Stop getting so offended, snowflake. You guys thought it was rigged until you won. Let's prove you were wrong then, or wrong now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Go ahead and recount it. You will probably find that Trump won by an even bigger margin. If there was any party that would cheat to win, it's the democrats. Just look at what they already did during the campaign. Everything from colluding with media to get debate questions in advance, to paying homeless people to cause chaos at Trump rallies. Why would they stop there?

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the good news I was waiting to hear.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign Says It Will Participate In Wisconsin Recount | The Huffington Post

Hillary Clinton&#8217;s campaign on Saturday said that it would participate in a recount initiated by Green Party nominee Jill Stein in Wisconsin and said it would take similar action if a recount was initiated in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The campaign has taken a number of steps since election day to review election results and has not found &#8220;any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,&#8221; Marc Elias, the campaign&#8217;s general counsel, wrote in a statement on Medium. The campaign had not planned to call for a recount, Elias wrote, but now that one is underway, it felt an obligation to participate. The extent of the campaign&#8217;s participation was not immediately clear.
I'm confused. The Clinton campaign has already "taken a number of steps to review election results and has not found 'any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology.'" Yet they're still gonna participate in a recount? What am I missing here? :shrug:

jumpingoff

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This isn't even about who won or lost. The Green Party doesn't have a real dog in this fight, as they will lose no matter what.

They just want to make sure the election wasn't hacked. In fact, I'd say their goal is to prove that it WAS legit. Honestly, I don't think there's going to be any realistic changes to the final result.
That's all I care about because at some point in the very near future this will be an issue and better to have a practice run now to do some forensics and maybe figure out some weak spots that need attention than having a major international **** storm when it does happen. Ounce of prevention....

I honestly don't care about anything else regarding a recount.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not for considering the election unsettled, but what kind of moron do you have to be to call checking a count with full time and openness rather than a one night machine count "cheating"?

That's like saying stores and police are corrupt and subverting justice when they check security cameras instead of just trusting eyewitness testimony. C'mon man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom