Clintonistas declare war on DailyKos...DailyKos declares war back! (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Seems like only yesterday that Senator Clinton was speaking at the annual Kos convention, reaching out to the farthest of the far-left.

Now Kos himself has pronounced his judgement and...well, it's WAR!

DAILYKOS
The Clinton civil war
by kos
Mon Mar 17, 2008 at 10:25:22 AM PDT

EXERPT:

It is Clinton, with no reasonable chance of victory, who is fomenting civil war in order to overturn the will of the Democratic electorate. As such, as far as I'm concerned, she doesn't deserve "fairness" on this site. All sexist attacks will be dealt with -- those will never be acceptable. But otherwise, Clinton has set an inevitably divisive course and must be dealt with appropriately.

To reiterate, she cannot win without overturning the will of the national Democratic electorate and fomenting civil war, and she doesn't care

READ MORE (Includes 1266 responses! CAUTION: Strong Language.)
Daily Kos: State of the Nation

>>Clintonistas declare war on DailyKos...DailyKos declares war back!

Whose side are you on? :shrug:

TPS

>>Clintonistas declare war on DailyKos...DailyKos declares war back!

Whose side are you on? :shrug:

TPS

My guess would be that this is like the Iraq-Iran war for our EE supermoderator.

My guess would be that this is like the Iraq-Iran war for our EE supermoderator.

C'mon, Dre, you can guess better than that. I mean, what could be more hysterically funny than this? Senator Clinton held out an olive branch to the Kos Kidz at their convention and now they're beating her over the head with it. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom