Clutch, Lamb of God, COC (1 Viewer)

I didn't even know you liked Clutch :shrug:

I saw Clutch in a tiny bar in Jackson a few years back..incredible show. True old school musicianship. I also love CoC but Lamb of God is abit too death metalish for my tastes. Their drummer though kicks ***.

I have 4 CDs of Clutch that you burned for me :shrug:

Got tickets to see Clutch and Zakk Sabbath on October 8th. Should be a great show. Last time I saw Clutch we got rained on. Kind of took the fun out of it.

i did not go :mad:

Dang, sorry to hear, man. It was a rager to say the least! I brought my GoPro with me and recorded Lamb of God's entire set (with the exception of the last like 20 seconds of the last song when my battery died, I was kind of ticked) and I'm intending on uploading it to YouTube, but I've been abnormally slow in editing and rendering it. :hihi:

I also recorded two of Clutch's songs for my friend so I will probably be uploading those together too.

My only knock about the show was Corrosion's guitar amps were cranked to obnoxious levels. It was so bad, you couldn't even really hear Pepper's vocals or the bass. It was just drums and guitar, which was a shame because I never really took the opportunity to listen to them before and the songs were jamming, so I would've loved to hear the vocals too. :(

Got tickets to see Clutch and Zakk Sabbath on October 8th. Should be a great show. Last time I saw Clutch we got rained on. Kind of took the fun out of it.

Very nice! They really did put on a hell of a live show being the first time I've seen them. I'd definitely see them again if they came back around!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom