Clutch QB Stats....Brees almost no.1 overall! (1 Viewer)

according to these stats, Brees isn't close to being number one. he's close to being number three because he's tied with Bulger. Romo is by far ahead of all of the others. Romo has the next guy beat by more than 17 pts. All the others are bunched so closely that a 17 point spread includes the next nine!

maybe i'm reading the wrong numbers, but i see Brees nowhere near number one.

according to these stats, Brees isn't close to being number one. he's close to being number three because he's tied with Bulger. Romo is by far ahead of all of the others. Romo has the next guy beat by more than 17 pts. All the others are bunched so closely that a 17 point spread includes the next nine!

Go farther down, they have the overall standings. Brees is at #2.

Go futher down.

Romo's averages will be different anyway...he has way less quarters played.

1) #2 IS NEAR #1. (it's the next one down)
2) A 17 point spread includes #'S 3-8. That's 6 people. (7 if you include Brees). But certainly not 9 people.
3) the original thread mentioned the Bengals game. Those 2 ints in the red zone are what's killing brees in this calculation. Also the one vs PBurgh.
4) only one category seperating those two QB's . I think the point he made is valid.

Just my $0.02

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom