Clutch QB Stats....Brees almost no.1 overall! (1 Viewer)

mambodeath

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
according to these stats, Brees isn't close to being number one. he's close to being number three because he's tied with Bulger. Romo is by far ahead of all of the others. Romo has the next guy beat by more than 17 pts. All the others are bunched so closely that a 17 point spread includes the next nine!

maybe i'm reading the wrong numbers, but i see Brees nowhere near number one.

tristang

Banned
Reaction score
according to these stats, Brees isn't close to being number one. he's close to being number three because he's tied with Bulger. Romo is by far ahead of all of the others. Romo has the next guy beat by more than 17 pts. All the others are bunched so closely that a 17 point spread includes the next nine!

Go farther down, they have the overall standings. Brees is at #2.

OP
Usmfan84

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Go futher down.

Romo's averages will be different anyway...he has way less quarters played.

jcollins9

Bring The WOOD!
Reaction score

1) #2 IS NEAR #1. (it's the next one down)
2) A 17 point spread includes #'S 3-8. That's 6 people. (7 if you include Brees). But certainly not 9 people.
3) the original thread mentioned the Bengals game. Those 2 ints in the red zone are what's killing brees in this calculation. Also the one vs PBurgh.
4) only one category seperating those two QB's . I think the point he made is valid.

Just my $0.02

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Drew Brees following MNF defeat: 'We're not even close to what we're capable of' SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Should we be concerned about Drew Brees and the Saints? SR News Page Articles 0
Brees has been bad. Jordan, Lattimore, Peat, Rankins and M. Williams have been worse Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 34
Brees - Inaccurate Throws Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
Zero chance Brees gets benched Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Drew Brees explains momentum-swinging interception in Saints loss: 'Shouldn't have thrown it' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees on Saints offense: “Not even close to what we’re capable of” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brees: Job is to direct Saints, not rack up air yards Saints RSS News Feeds 0
'It was ugly.' Here's what Brees, Payton, Kamara had to say after Saints' loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Drew Brees acts his age in off-target loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brees cleats Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Billgluckman Drew brees (yeah I know) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 88
After the Brees int.. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25
Brees INT....Downhill from there!!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Empty stadiums may make the hard count more effective for veteran QBs like Drew Brees Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, Saints a good bet in Las Vegas on Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Interview with the Enemy: Las Vegas Raiders expect to upset Drew Brees and the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Emmanuel Sanders says Saints and Brees are unified, ready to pick up slack for Michael Thomas Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DomePatrol2005 Yahoo article throws some shade Brees way Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 54
Drew Brees and Tom Brady finish 1st showdown as divisional foes seeking more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bigcarlittlewill Drew Brees licked his fingers 66 times or more last night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Barnwell: Handing out 13 QB awards for Week 1, from Brady and Brees to Burrow and Wentz Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Beignets and Café au Lait: Brees 1 - Brady 0 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara The pre-2017 Drew Brees has a 3 interception game on days like today Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Brees was subpar Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 43
Watch: On Drew Brees' day, Demario Davis' contract, Jenkins' pick-six, more as Saints beat Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Drew Brees Postgame After Week 1 Win vs. Buccaneers | 2020 NFL SR News Page Articles 0
NOLAJM504 Brees long-ball, is it low-key back? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 53
Brees' latest NFL record: Career pass attempts Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints QB Drew Brees breaks Brett Favre's career passing attempts record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees breaks career pass attempts record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Brees-Brady: There will only Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Sources: Brees planned to retire, changed mind Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If Drew Brees retired this offseason, the Saints' plan was to pursue Tom Brady: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sources: Saints wanted Brady if Brees retired Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bucs' Tom Brady vs. Saints' Drew Brees is QB matchup for the ages Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees thought 2017 was going to be his final season. Then he started having fun again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees and Sean Payton's 'unbelievable journey' now entering its 15th season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees New Orleans Saints Swing Vote Series Bobblehead Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Will Drew Brees go deep? And will Cam Jordan finally get his due? Top Saints storylines Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans' Drew Brees, Tampa Bay's Tom Brady provide historic backdrop to regular-season opener SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: It's now or never for Drew Brees in his relentless quest for second Super Bowl ring Saints RSS News Feeds 2
Battle of the GOATs? Why Tom Brady-Drew Brees matchup is like nothing we've seen before Saints RSS News Feeds 0
This is 40: Brady vs. Brees adds to unique list Saints RSS News Feeds 0