Cmon man (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Was watching NFL Total Acess and they talked to Steve Smith and he said he has the Saints as being the 4th team in the conference :ROFLMAO: . I know Brees out but no respect bruh. Wow. Thats a slap in the face. Time to put in work. Let's Geaux Teddy

Smith & his fellow Napoleon Syndrome buddy Mojo Drew have always been king & queen of Saints haters on NFLN. I mean, i cant take him serious when the guy’s wearing his cap like some 8year old on TV. Haters gonna hate!

Was watching NFL Total Acess and they talked to Steve Smith and he said he has the Saints as being the 4th team in the conference :ROFLMAO: . I know Brees out but no respect bruh. Wow. Thats a slap in the face. Time to put in work. Let's Geaux Teddy
4th best in the NFC?
He’s still picking them to win the South.

I need to see another week or two before I call smith a fool...

Honestly. I was watching after drew went down.

It reminded me of the first time I tried flying a remote control helicopter as a kid. Didn’t know what was going on...

Update: I just saw it on nfl.com

OP meant to say division. Smith has us last in our division after the injury. Can’t really say I blame him, until we prove otherwise

Correction he said 4th in the Division not conference. So he got Atl 1st, TB 3rd, Carolina 3rd and Saints last

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom