CNN: Multiple deaths in shooting at Texas' Santa Fe High School (1 Viewer)

It’s because when you bump a years-old thread of breaking news, it makes it look like a new incident.
Dude, it says the date the thread was started right under the title. It really isn't that hard to tell when a thread has been bumped. I never for a second thought this thread was breaking news since it was started last year.

Dude, it says the date the thread was started right under the title. It really isn't that hard to tell when a thread has been bumped. I never for a second thought this thread was breaking news since it was started last year.

I don’t care what you thought or didn’t think. Just because it displays for you doesn’t mean it displays for everyone. You are thankfully not the center of the universe.

If you ask me, there should had found a way to stop mass shootings when Columbine occurred. Just like 9/11 and conceiving Department of Homeland Security. Just saying as really when will the mass shootings stop!?

I don’t care what you thought or didn’t think. Just because it displays for you doesn’t mean it displays for everyone. You are thankfully not the center of the universe.

When your avatar is a spot on depiction.......?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom