CNN Ratings Up "bigly" (1 Viewer)

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of CNN, but the more Trump attacks them, the more I find myself watching just on principle.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
By picking a fight with one outlet, he's consolidating his opposition.

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
You do realize that he says "big league" right? I know he is not very articulate, but there is no reason to twist stuff.

Oye

carry all the groceries in in one trip
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You do realize that he says "big league" right? I know he is not very articulate, but there is no reason to twist stuff.
since you're all about setting the facts straight, I look forward to your participation in the thread where Trump, Spicer, and FOX all misrepresent the Quebec tragedy in a way that was inaccurate and blatantly self-serving

I mean, if there's no reason to twist stuff, right? :9:

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
since you're all about setting the facts straight, I look forward to your participation in the thread where Trump, Spicer, and FOX all misrepresent the Quebec tragedy in a way that was inaccurate and blatantly self-serving

I mean, if there's no reason to twist stuff, right? :9:
Didn't the police originally arrest 2 people? Yes they did. The reason the Muslim guy got arrested was because he fled the scene when he saw a cop with a gun. He was arrested and released. He even said he understood why he was arrested. I will admit though that ALL mainstream TV media sources report inaccuracies and self serving garbage on a consistent basis.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Didn't the police originally arrest 2 people? Yes they did. The reason the Muslim guy got arrested was because he fled the scene when he saw a cop with a gun. He was arrested and released. He even said he understood why he was arrested. I will admit though that ALL mainstream TV media sources report inaccuracies and self serving garbage on a consistent basis.

They had two in custody. Trumpsters took the bait and blamed the brown guy.

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
They had two in custody. Trumpsters took the bait and blamed the brown guy.
Yes it reminds me of the Charlotte riots after CNN insisted that Keith Lamont Scott was carrying a "book" instead of a gun. Liberals took the bait and blamed the cops. And then they rioted. And then someone got killed in the riot.

Oye

carry all the groceries in in one trip
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
is this your way of saying, "I'm on my way"?

Also, your facts are wrong.

So, it would help you improve your knowledge of the situation. And then you can lecture Trump and Spicer on their irresponsibility as well as FOX for their lack of responsibility and you can insist on a retraction.

I'll hang up and listen....

#noreasontotwiststuff

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I would imagine all cable news ratings are through the roof compared to previous years.

It would be better to know hoe CNN's increases compared to other cable news increases. Maybe the article mentioned it - I just sort of scanned it.

Nonetheless, Trump and cable news (CNN perhaps most particular) have had a symbiotic relationship throughout the entire Presidential campaign. Just ask the campaign managers of all the Republican candidates for the nomination.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't care a bit about CNN's ratings, they're pretty hit and miss with their shows, but more entertainment than news. And I don't care about Trump because he's a grade A fill in the blank. What I do care about is him making a mockery of the Presidency and the leadership of our country.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would imagine all cable news ratings are through the roof compared to previous years.

It would be better to know hoe CNN's increases compared to other cable news increases. Maybe the article mentioned it - I just sort of scanned it.

Nonetheless, Trump and cable news (CNN perhaps most particular) have had a symbiotic relationship throughout the entire Presidential campaign. Just ask the campaign managers of all the Republican candidates for the nomination.
Not that it matters, but yeah, they mentioned relatives with them being in the top 10 on cable and so on. Not rereading, but I'm fairly certain they singled out a comparison about beating MSNBC, don't recall anything about Fox or comparisons to broadcast. I'd be shocked if Fox wasn't top 3 at least, IIRC it's often number 1.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Watching CNN right now talking about how Trump actually had a good day today, almost in a surprising tone.

What is this, kindergarten? He got no marks on his folder today? I guess not, unless you want to count the abomination that was the black history month speech this morning.

Even still, is this really where we are at now?

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I don't care a bit about CNN's ratings, they're pretty hit and miss with their shows, but more entertainment than news. And I don't care about Trump because he's a grade A fill in the blank. What I do care about is him making a mockery of the Presidency and the leadership of our country.
i have to admit that i like their "the seventies" and "the eighties" programs. i think they have a "the sixties"? Not sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom