Coach could use a lil anger management. (1 Viewer)

We should have faked a field goal instead of going for it on that 4th down. After the Bills did it, SeanP. felt like he played himself and was outsmarted. He was furious from that point on and never really recovered.

I think he had calmed down by the end of the game, but you are right.
Because if he doesn't get outsmarted on that play, it coulda been a shut out. In tight games like that, those kinda big plays can decide the momentum of the game. </John Madden Speak>

I was really glad to see the saints never stop marching.

You'd be peed off too if the refs were calling those fouls on your boy, Hargroves.

Every coach was ripping on players yesterday. I saw Payton rip on the punter so hard when he let the clock run out, which I didn't really understand.

Dick Jauron ripped on his guys a lot also. Bobby April ripped on some dude for going into the game, then realized he shouldn't be in the game, and patted him on the back.

Payton was ****** about the Hargrove penalty. Bill Johnson was stepping onto the field and Payton pulled him back. You don't want another penalty for a coach standing on the field when the play starts. Also, I think Payton was trying to call the referee over to the sideline so he could plea.

Last edited:
You'd be peed off too if the refs were calling those fouls on your boy, Hargroves.

Every coach was ripping on players yesterday. I saw Payton rip on the punter so hard when he let the clock run out, which I didn't really understand.

Dick Jauron ripped on his guys a lot also. Bobby April ripped on some dude for going into the game, then realized he shouldn't be in the game, and patted him on the back.

I saw Coach rip the punter too. The problem was, it's not the punters decision to run out the clock. That's a coach call. He was POed

I saw Coach rip the punter too. The problem was, it's not the punters decision to run out the clock. That's a coach call. He was POed

Yes, I figured that was the plan to let the clock run out and punt with the wind. I guess Sean Payton wanted all the time possible.

Everybody was manning up yesterday: coaches, players, everybody. They were not going to lose that game - bottom line.
As for the pushing incident, it appeared that they walked into each other, and Payton was already furious with that call. He was caught up in the game - no anger management needed. I can't lie, he seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder this season.

Yes. I saw it. it appears he was trying to get the Assistant to move back and avoid a penalty.

If you watch that part of the telecast, you'll see that after SP chews out the one coach, players start backing up as SP walks by, even if they're already a couple feet away from him. You can see Jenkins do it for sure.

Also, I'm pretty sure SP flipped off the ref after that time out they missed on a 3rd down try.

We should have faked a field goal instead of going for it on that 4th down. After the Bills did it, SeanP. felt like he played himself and was outsmarted. He was furious from that point on and never really recovered.

? Payton called a very disciplined game throughout, especially given his inclination to be pass happy. Pass wasn't there, so we ran time and time again and ended up with Pierre getting the most yards of any RB in the league in only 28 minutes of play.

I'm so sick of hearing people say this, This is Football! I want him to yell and scream, he did that in 06 and look where it took us. In 07 and 08 he didn't do it, and look where it took us.

One of our coaches was yelling and screaming about a call. Payton came over, pushed him out of the way and started yelling. It looked to me that Coach was mad with his own coach and wanted to fight. Did anybody noticed this incident?

You're on a roll today.

The other coach was on the field and Payton was ****** at him for risking getting called for a penalty by being on the field. He was telling him to get back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom