Coach has no faith in Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

We need someone at WR, too, having lost 2. I think Hill is just covering that spot.

He has!
But he stated in the preseason that they will go with Teddy of Brees gets injured.

So in this game without any chance to think twice about anything, you gotta go with ur backup plan

Disagree. Teddy is the back up for now. Hill has been practicing as a tight end and special teamer.

Now that may change if Brees is out. But this week's prep left no real option but Teddy.

One problem with bringing Hill in in a pinch like this is he requires an entirely different gameplan to suit his skillset

After this I bet Hill gets the start next week if Drew cant go though

Do you understand that you have to practice before playing?

As a backup, Teddy takes some reps at practice. Yay sum takes none.

I hope Drew won’t loose many games. If so, there is a decision to take.

But not today.

One of the broadcasters said if Payton truly believes in comparing Hill to Young he would be playing him.

With your game plan install and Hills role in other areas. Teddys ur number two this game for better or worse. A week from now they can roster tweak and see what they want to do. Im guessing Teddy gets one more start with 1st team reps

One of the broadcasters said if Payton truly believes in comparing Hill to Young he would be playing him.

It was Troy Aikman...And he said he Should play him not he would be playing him.

Disagree. Teddy is the back up for now. Hill has been practicing as a tight end and special teamer.

Now that may change if Brees is out. But this week's prep left no real option but Teddy.

Teddy is playing like he never took a rep at QB so what’s the difference.

I just don’t think Teddy’s the guy. Super nice guy but he’s not the one to go w/. He’s lost a step and instinct plus the guys don’t seem to know how to play w/ him, they look confused, that’s why the penalties and he doesn’t help/get them in order. He looked bad in preseason and he looks bad now.

Maybe after some game planning and prep. The fact is that TB can better execute a plan that was designed for Brees, which also includes Hill as an offensive weapon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom