Coach mcgriff expects big improvments in secondary (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Been a fan of Coach Crime dog for awhile While at ole miss he was one of the keys in turning our program around he taught our players how to play fast hit hard and get interceptions I fully exspect our secondary to be much improved it was def an underrated hire here are a couple highlights of coach Mcgriffs secondary at ole miss I fully exspect to see more INTS and big hits next season glad coach crime dog is a saint !!!!

Trae Elston Huge Hit (LandShark) Ole Miss - YouTube

Prodigy

Infamous Saint.
Reaction score
Im really excited to what this Coach can make our secondary to be. Let's go McGriff!!

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Been a fan of Coach Crime dog for awhile While at ole miss he was one of the keys in turning our program around he taught our players how to play fast hit hard and get interceptions I fully exspect our secondary to be much improved it was def an underrated hire here are a couple highlights of coach Mcgriffs secondary at ole miss I fully exspect to see more INTS and big hits next season glad coach crime dog is a saint !!!!

Trae Elston Huge Hit (LandShark) Ole Miss - YouTube

Unfortunately that's a penalty nowadays, and that idiot Goodell may start suspending folks if this happens too many times.

But I do agree that McGriff will make a huge diff with our secondary. No more receivers running free through our secondary.

purgatorysaint

Very Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one that found the thread title totally misleading? Where exactly are the quotes from the coach?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom