Coach Payton challenges the fans (1 Viewer)

Canonized

All-Pro
Reaction score
Calls for the fans to make this "THE LOUDEST GAME IN THE HISTORY OF THE DOME". Just heard it on Saints Gameplan. Let's meet the challenge.

I will make it a point to be completely hoarse come monday, I am going to be screaming my $#@ off...

It's going to be deafening on Sunday. It's not often the Saints have a shot to wrap up the division at home like this. I'm expecting a playoff-like atmosphere. It probably won't be week 3 loud, but it should be wild.

No let downs guys. Let's give our team everything we got. They deserve it.

he wants it LOUDER than the atlanta game. and so we will give him that for christmas, won't we? YOU BET! GO SAINTS!

We can do this guys. This is for the division title!! No one gave us a chance at the beginning of the year, and now this is Saintsnation's turn to rise up! If you need anymore motivation Jason Campbell aka a former Auburn player is starting for the Redskins. Lets make it louder than Death Valley was for him.

I'll be yelling, I'm so glad Payton says things like this. He doesn't want the fans to be lazy this game because we are playing some 4-9 team. This is a very important game for the Saints, so lets make it count!!!!

I usually lose my voice by halftime anyway.

Just when I think my man crush on him can't get any bigger...........BAM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom