Coach Payton is Terrible (1 Viewer)

lildyce504

2 Dat!
Reaction score
He just gave the ball up in the red zone. Why not kick the field goal? (I have Carney in my fantasy league) This coach should be fired! What a horrible call!

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
I know your being sarcastic but I wish we would of ran it in. Gruden would never give us that kind of respect.

BigJ

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
karma has a way of catching up with you. It was a classy move by Payton.

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I liked the sportmanship. You always want to show respect. Hokie and Jim were talking about how good it is when you are up enough in the game to run the clock out when you know you can't run the clock all the way out.

shrike3000

Holding Out of TC
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Better move to win with class and keep them from having a huge chip on their shoulder about it next time we play. I like the call.

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
Payton is a class act. He'd have probably done this with anyone, but he and Gruden used to work together, so there is a lot of respect between them.
How great is it to be a Saints fan when our team has dominated the game so much they can kneel on the ball and not even run out the clock!!!
WHO DAT!!!!!!!

Dubya

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It was a class move on his part, plus he is friends with Gruden. Having said that, I would have run it in. Wow.....6-2!!!!!!

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it was a classy decision... but...

The second the last tie breaker for the playoffs is 'Points Scored'.

Let's hope that this doesn't come back to haunt us. ;)

I love this coach! :D

rlemieux

Who Dat?
Reaction score
I told my fiance'..... "Hope they give Colston one more TD catch, he is on my fantasy team"..... Just false hope I guess.

OP
lildyce504

lildyce504

2 Dat!
Reaction score
I told my fiance'..... "Hope they give Colston one more TD catch, he is on my fantasy team"..... Just false hope I guess.
I would've settled for that too. He's on mine too as a TE! Money baby!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I hope Coach Payton has learned to ride the hot hand Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
DerrickB "The Coach has to be careful to not criticized Brady in front of the media" Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
WhoDat_SB44 Burrow has a chance to win it at the end but his coach let him down IMO Everything Else Board 14
Payton encouraged by Ruiz progress, Saints run defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Payton hasn't ruled out MT13 against the Raiders Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
Payton refuses comment on Thomas injury, cites strength of special teams Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ndcc Saints Nick Wright torches Sean Payton in this vid (...calls him a jerk) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 58
Saintsphere Payton on Davenport Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 30
Andrus Sean Payton Postgame Interview after Saints Win vs. Buccaneers | Week 1 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Analysis What would you whisper in Payton's ear after week 1 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 70
Payton: “That was as bad of a game as I’ve had as a playcaller.” Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 102
Drew Brees and Sean Payton's 'unbelievable journey' now entering its 15th season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton seamed to be caught off guard by no fans for game 3 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Saints' Sean Payton hopes new injured reserve rules stick in future seasons Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton talks in-game adjustments versus new-look Bucs, injured reserve rules, young talents Harris and Roach Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton loves TB12 water, hates TB12 spam Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Saints Payton confident deal between Saints and Kamara will get done Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Sean Payton 'confident' Saints will get a deal done with Alvin Kamara Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton: Saints were close but stopped by league in pursuit of Clowney Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton: We felt like we got close on Jadeveon Clowney Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton explains the Saints' rejected Jadeveon Clowney proposal Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Walker: Sean Payton, Jadeveon Clowney meeting had pinch of Louisiana flavor with Slidell native Chef Ash Saints RSS News Feeds 0