Coach Payton is Terrible (1 Viewer)

I told my fiance'..... "Hope they give Colston one more TD catch, he is on my fantasy team"..... Just false hope I guess.

I would've settled for that too. He's on mine too as a TE! Money baby!

he is so classy , like all members of the organisation ( plus players of course ) i have tears in my eyes, we are real saints . and gruden is a *******

You guys are too funny. You said it was a CLASSY move, but you would run it in. and what that makes you? :)

Go Saints!

It was a classy and intelligent move. There's no reason to risk an injury or turnover in that situation.

I know your being sarcastic but I wish we would of ran it in. Gruden would never give us that kind of respect.

I think his first though was if you run the ball, you could fumble, if you kick a FG, it could be blocked. Just taking a knee three times was the best way to guarantee victory.

Also, Gurden and Payton are friends. They worked together in Philly. In fact, I think Gruden is the guy who got Payton his first job in the NFL.

What Payton did was a classy and stand-up move ... who start this thread needs to be banded. Either for the remark or for a BAD joke.

Tell you the truth, Gruden kind of recepricated when they got the ball back. Sure, they didn't kneel, but they basically did just that rather than try to sling it down the field. He just ran it out, and if Williams happened to bust one for the TD, then great for them. He wanted it to be over even more than Payton.

Classy move and the right call.....what if Brees, Colston, Deuce, Bush, would have gotten injured....everyone would be calling Payton a _________.

I honestly thought that when we went up to 31 points that we would have rested the starters. I know that bad things sometimes happen, but it would be nice to get some reps in case of the injury bug. Just a thought. Otherwise, chalk up another win for Payton and company. Go Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom