Analysis Coach Payton & Saints own Falcons (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I apologize if this information is not considered thread-worthy, but I figured any post that squashes the Fail-cons is worth sharing.

[ I pulled this information from the Saints App. ]

Yesterday's win improves the Saints' all-time regular season record against the Falcons to 52-53. The win also gives them a 4-1 mark in contests in the Saints-Falcons series played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The win improves their division record to 4-2, giving them a winning record in the NFC South for the fifth consecutive season. The win also helps them avoid being swept by the Falcons for the first time since 2016, the last time they were swept by a division opponent. Coach Sean Payton's record against the Falcons improves to 21-9.

Last edited:
Yeah, Thats dominating TB, but not dominating the division.
Winning two thirds of your games in the division and defeating the division champ both times you play them is dominance. Especially when one of the losses was due to half your coaches being out with COVID and your team being displaced for weeks due to Hurricane Ida. But if you want to say we were just so-so in the division, be my guest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom