Coach Payton smashes fire alarm [stadium security harassment also] (2 Viewers)

People in a panic are confusing the destroying of a fire alarm (which was a bit dumb) with pulling a fire alarm when there is no fire. Now that is a serious offense, especially in the public eye. But making a malfunctioning alarm be quiet is not so serious. Somehow fire alarms have elevated to some holy grail status.

I deleted several posts. Stop derailing threads. No one wants to hear your opinions of news networks on this forum. Takeit to EE or PDB.

People in a panic are confusing the destroying of a fire alarm (which was a bit dumb) with pulling a fire alarm when there is no fire. Now that is a serious offense, especially in the public eye. But making a malfunctioning alarm be quiet is not so serious. Somehow fire alarms have elevated to some holy grail status.

It's not arbitrary. We have to take them seriously and treat them as sacrosanct in order for them to protect life as designed.

But I agree that people are confusing the issue. It's definitely easy for opposing teams's fans to do because they don't particularly like the Saints at the moment.

I deleted several posts. Stop derailing threads. No one wants to hear your opinions of news networks on this forum. Takeit to EE or PDB.
Was replying to content still posted in this thread, about whether or not it was a big deal or not. It's being sensationalized, which is relevant to the thread. But whatever.

Was replying to content still posted in this thread, about whether or not it was a big deal or not. It's being sensationalized, which is relevant to the thread. But whatever.
Opinions of the story being sensationalized are relevant. Opinions, and further discussion and argument over the accuracy of the actual news network is not relevant. End of discussion.

Last edited:
I love it!!

It sets a tone for the entire team.

Gayle should extend him right now, 10 years at 100 mil.

Last edited:
just buy the Bengals another one. Sean wasn't being reckless or disrespectful.

Photo from the locker room. He gutted it...

Attachments

• BGJZ5MET5NCCVA3TT4U7CVKTH4.JPG
    BGJZ5MET5NCCVA3TT4U7CVKTH4.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 64
It doesn't take 15 minutes to silence a false alarm. The action was reasonable given the circumstances. I think the Bengals are the ones who should fear an investigation.

Just noticed this thread. There is more to the harassment than just a false fire alarm. Zach and Deuce reported on the radio that CSP was confronted by stadium security during pre-game warm-ups. Even though they knew who he was, they threatened him with removal from the stadium for not wearing his credentials (Deuce said that credentials in Cincy are "the size of bumper stickers"). I think the harassment was planned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom