Saints Coach Payton's kids discuss decision (1 Viewer)

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Reaction score
Good short video on Payton's children. They love the city and carry themselves a lot like coach. Video is available at embedded link.

Coach's kids discuss his decision

I mean we also in the press conference I know he's excited to kind of have some free time and be able to come down here and visit me, go visit Megan a little bit in California and I know that he's definitely looking forward to it.

This is someone who has been coaching for more than three decades. Obviously he can watch a new netflix movie coming up, Megan. But what else does he do once he's away from the NFL you know, I think he's going to perfect his golf game. That's where he lives at whenever. It's the offseason, he's on the golf course. So if I had to guess he's probably on a boat somewhere on the golf course, just kind of relaxing as Connor said, it's go go go and you don't know anything else. So it's gonna be, I think it's gonna be interesting for him, as he even said in the press conference the only really time he's even had something similar to this is that 2012 season where he took that year off or you know, the covid game where you're watching it from, you know, your bedroom while you're sick trying to just be a fan. It's gonna be, it's gonna be kind of interesting to see what he does.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom