Coach Payton's Post-Game Presser After Saints Defeat Atlanta And Clinch 3rd Straight NFCS Championship (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
He discusses the onside kick failures within the first minute of this video. It appears that this will be a point of emphasis, based on his body language, IMHO. What do you think?

As a funny aside on the Huddle (Panthers board) they think we’ve only won two division championships in a row. I’m sure Saintray will correct them soon enough. Lol

He discusses the onside kick failures within the first minute of this video. It appears that this will be a point of emphasis, based on his body language, IMHO. What do you think?

I think the ST coach is going to be sore. And that soreness will be in the rear, below the belt! LOL. Not going to like it. But he needs to be sore. The philosophy and positioning is the issue.

Payton was yelling at a coach after the 2nd successful onsides kick. I wouldn't have been surprised if he fired the guy then. The team has a couple extra days between games so I hope Payton gives one of those days to the Special teams for them to get a lot of extra work in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom