Coach Pete Burrow Thread Deleted and No More Coach Pete on SR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when I posted that Pete said that the Saints would do a partial platooning if they got Burrow and if Brees came back, Brees had agreed to this, there was a large uproar, "Brees would never agree to that." Then 2 weeks later, SP announces that Taysom will take more snaps at QB and then Brees says he will support that.

At the time you claimed Brees agreed to "platoon" with Burrow, you claimed the Saints were giving up Kamara and potentially Michael Thomas to do so. That leaves Brees, in what is likely his last year, giving up his 2 best offensive weapons to come back and platoon with a rookie QB. Basically, Brees would be coming back to a team with no shot at the super bowl.

That is monumentally different than Brees giving up a few more snaps to Hill this year, while essentially rolling back the same exact team.

The fact you don't seem to understand the difference and present Brees agreeing to give more snaps to Hill as proof of something is exactly why I don't believe anything regarding Coach Pete threads.

At the time you claimed Brees agreed to "platoon" with Burrow, you claimed the Saints were giving up Kamara and potentially Michael Thomas to do so. That leaves Brees, in what is likely his last year, giving up his 2 best offensive weapons to come back and platoon with a rookie QB. Basically, Brees would be coming back to a team with no shot at the super bowl.

That is monumentally different than Brees giving up a few more snaps to Hill this year, while essentially rolling back the same exact team.

The fact you don't seem to understand the difference and present Brees agreeing to give more snaps to Hill as proof of something is exactly why I don't believe anything regarding Coach Pete threads.

What he said.

I think that some here need to go back and read my last two paragraphs of post #160 in this thread. Better yet, I will quote it.

... I want to talk about behavior. Historically speaking, over time this board always seems to push in the direction of confrontation, antagonism, and hostility. Those most responsible generally consist of a few but prolific posting members that persist in pushing the envelope in that direction. At some point we have to push back in order to bring the discussions back to being consistent with the SSF being for civil discussion and debate.

When we push back we do so by running what we call an Operation Knucklehead. It starts with evaluating the posting histories of those that have shown a propensity to be rude and confrontational, and then we quietly ban the worst offenders that don't seem to add any value to the community otherwise. Those that we feel have some value here receive PM's telling them to tone it down. So those of you that have a propensity for rude and confrontational behavior are on notice, and should adjust accordingly, as this Operation Knucklehead is imminent, and actually a few have already been banned.

I'll give this a little time to sink in and for the word to spread, and then will start enforcing it.

The Coach Pete- Burrow thread has been deleted per Pete. And that's the end of Coach Pete info. He's not a fan of social media.

Sorry folks, but Pete is too classy and too spiritual to put-up with this crap.

It was fun for the last 4 years. It's really sad when one sick fork can bring the house down. Last nite, after one of Pete's Saints sources called him about the Twitter crap, his 11-year old son went to the big Coach Pete-Burrow thread on SR and printed pages with some of the nasty stuff said about Pete and showed it to him.

Pete thought it was fun providing Who Dats with some insider info and getting excited about how good the team was the last 3-years. But he worked from his teen years to develop his rep and he called an end to this.

I didn't have the heart to try and change his mind. For someone who doesn't know about social media, he got a baptism last nite and it's not a church he cares to attend.
Social media is like when people drive a car and get road rage. They would never act that way in person - out of fear or shame.

The Coach Pete- Burrow thread has been deleted per Pete. And that's the end of Coach Pete info. He's not a fan of social media.

Sorry folks, but Pete is too classy and too spiritual to put-up with this crap.

It was fun for the last 4 years. It's really sad when one sick fork can bring the house down. Last nite, after one of Pete's Saints sources called him about the Twitter crap, his 11-year old son went to the big Coach Pete-Burrow thread on SR and printed pages with some of the nasty stuff said about Pete and showed it to him.

Pete thought it was fun providing Who Dats with some insider info and getting excited about how good the team was the last 3-years. But he worked from his teen years to develop his rep and he called an end to this.

I didn't have the heart to try and change his mind. For someone who doesn't know about social media, he got a baptism last nite and it's not a church he cares to attend.
Gotta admit that I didn't believe the stuff but it was a lot of fun. Coach Pete's stuff not the mindless insults.

Seems like a reasonable way for you to end this farce you’ve been perpetrating. This isn’t meant to be an insult as much as an observation, but your takes have been seen as a huge joke for years, then your “source” calls the Davenport pick and it instantly legitimizes all the absurd statements you make from that point forward. I don’t think you’re a bad person, but I do think you realized that your imagination was getting a bit out of control.

Seems like a reasonable way for you to end this farce you’ve been perpetrating. This isn’t meant to be an insult as much as an observation, but your takes have been seen as a huge joke for years, then your “source” calls the Davenport pick and it instantly legitimizes all the absurd statements you make from that point forward. I don’t think you’re a bad person, but I do think you realized that your imagination was getting a bit out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom