Coach Pete Burrow Thread Deleted and No More Coach Pete on SR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
The Coach Pete- Burrow thread has been deleted per Pete. And that's the end of Coach Pete info. He's not a fan of social media.

Sorry folks, but Pete is too classy and too spiritual to put-up with this crap.

It was fun for the last 4 years. It's really sad when one sick fork can bring the house down. Last nite, after one of Pete's Saints sources called him about the Twitter crap, his 11-year old son went to the big Coach Pete-Burrow thread on SR and printed pages with some of the nasty stuff said about Pete and showed it to him.

Pete thought it was fun providing Who Dats with some insider info and getting excited about how good the team was the last 3-years. But he worked from his teen years to develop his rep and he called an end to this.

I didn't have the heart to try and change his mind. For someone who doesn't know about social media, he got a baptism last nite and it's not a church he cares to attend.

All noooooo, man I was enjoying the entertainment value of the Coach Pete thread.

Honestly, I was concerned that the thread (and the delicate nature of the topic) would grow into something that was just too big. It was epic and great while it lasted. A part of me dislikes the fact that someone would create a fake Twitter account to mock Pete, but at the same time, I understand that you can’t control (or prevent) anyone from doing it. @Swimmer , I just want you to know that I am a huge fan of yours and Coach Pete. That thread was without question, a top 5 legendary thread.

Not surprised at all. Farewell Coach Pete. Thanks for the entertainment. Thanks for passing it on, Swimmer. True or not, it was fun to read. To the Internet tough people out there... just be nice, it’s easier.

From the bottom of my heart Swimmer... aw heck!

Satire is the highest form of flattery.

or maybe it was something else.

Regardless, tell Coach P not to sweat it. He's a pulp legend here on SR. If the twitter- heads are mocking him, well... whatever.

Should never let any form of injustice decide your course of action.

In other words... Tell Pete to disregard the slander. It just means that somebody thinks you're important enough to try and squash.

Not surprised at all. Farewell Coach Pete. Thanks for the entertainment. Thanks for passing it on, Swimmer. True or not, it was fun to read. To the Internet tough people out there... just be nice, it’s easier.

Unfortunately for some people out there it’s not easier to be nice

Online or in real life

It’s just not in their DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom