Coach Pete: Education on Pro Player Conditioning (1 Viewer)

Soggy - Pete got insulted. He does little on the Net and no social media except a Facebook business page. I think I just learned that if you call down a proud Mexican in writing, they have slightly different male values and ways of responding. On the other boards, that's fine. On SSR making direct fun at someone else who in no way offended that person in the title of a post could get out of hand quickly. Not everyone will see the tongue in cheek and will take it at face value.

Might be a good idea to provide some internet context for him. You just can’t take things personal.

No, but the OP is dan arnold.. so word could get back to him.

lmao! But dutar - if I know Pete, I am opretty sure that he was trying to shame Marcus any way possible. Coach Pete thinks Marcus is elite. He knows coaching players, and for that matter, those of us in the gym. When a trainer comes down hard on us, in this case, Pete, we may get our feelings hurt and get mad, but that's what Coach Pete wants. I can't tell you the number of his former players who stop by and tell Pete thanks for being such a hardarse. He knows Marcus will appreciate the nudge to be the very best he can be, maybe not today but in a few weeks.

I'll bet anybody $1 that Marcus shows up to camp in prime condition next year - lol

The last post for me on this.

These 2 posts getting this much attention takes our minds off the 10 thousand pound pink elephant in our living rooms. Brees, how much will he recover, how fast and how effective will he be.

I have a feeling that Sean Payton is about to do some of the best coaching in his career and we are going to win more games without Brees than many think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom