Coach Pete Twitter account (1 Viewer)

Well let me just say here and now that it wasn't me. It's 100% something I would do but sadly I didn't think of it. Also, I think it might be against some sort of laws. You can't just go around pretending to be someone you're not. Right?

I think it’s only illegal if the person intends to do harm to the person he/she is impersonating. I’m not a lawyer so take that with a grain of salt.

Oh, it’s the real deal fellas... I was humbled when THE Coach Pete followed me. Now, I have a direct line to him. Get all that good inside info.

matter of fact, when I saw this thread, I send him a tweet asking for some Saints news. I can’t wait to hear back from him. Should be interesting!

Oh, it’s the real deal fellas... I was humbled when THE Coach Pete followed me. Now, I have a direct line to him. Get all that good inside info.

matter of fact, when I saw this thread, I send him a tweet asking for some Saints news. I can’t wait to hear back from him. Should be interesting!

Wonder if Coach Pete has the winning powerball numbers.

Wonder if Coach Pete has the winning powerball numbers.

to even suggest he doesn’t would be an insult to the greatness that is, Coach Pete.

it would take him a minute to share the numbers with us, well with that ole school phone and the key pad and all.

to even suggest he doesn’t would be an insult to the greatness that is, Coach Pete.

it would take him a minute to share the numbers with us, well with that ole school phone and the key pad and all.

Whether it’s a rotary phone, dial-up AOL internet, or whatever he can....I trust Coach Pete! :happy0005:

Looks like coach Pete joined Twitter!!

ok obviously not him. But funny stuff.

Lol, yall are crazy

Nah, it's pretty funny and I wish I'd thought of it. People upset by this have no sense of humor.
Using a fake twitter account to hide behind and do things like call Swimmer a “middle aged loser” isn’t really funny. Twitter is a stain on the internet with all of the pathetic things people do for a few “likes”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom