Coach Pete Twitter account (1 Viewer)

I posted this in the other thread but I want to post it in this thread too:

Congrats to the childish coward who started the phony Twitter account. Do you feel like a big internet superhero now? Do you care to come to take a bow for your vaunted accomplishment? C'mon man, take a bow. No, that ain't gonna happen is it? forking coward.

Are there Coach Pete stalkers out there? How in God's name did anyone find Coach Pete on Twitter?

Not that hard really. If it was someone here with a beef, or even a banned member, all they gotta do is get 1 or 2 people to look at it, and watch them go crazy telling their friends to check it out. Word wouldn't take long to get around at that point.

I posted this in the other thread but I want to post it in this thread too:

Congrats to the childish coward who started the phony Twitter account. Do you feel like a big internet superhero now? Do you care to come to take a bow for your vaunted accomplishment? C'mon man, take a bow. No, that ain't gonna happen is it? forking coward.

Veiled profanity has no place here. This is probably the kind of potty-mouth writing that had Coach Pete’s and his 11 year old son in tears.

The Coach Pete- Burrow thread has been deleted per Pete. And that's the end of Coach Pete info. He's not a fan of social media.

So a thread that had over 200+ pages and thousands upon thousands of replies on a message board with about 27K+ registered members and was referenced by sports writers on twitter. A-OK.

Someone creates an obvious parody account and get's a whole 43 followers. SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!??!?!?!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The scariest part of this thread is the realization that if I ever got arrested, some of these people would be on the jury that decides if I go to jail or not.

There seems to be a lot of people who make up their minds absolutely without all the facts.

Coincidentally, this is actually irony.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom