Coach Pete Twitter account (1 Viewer)

tenor.gif

:hihi:

So what happened to "it's just fun entertainment for the slow offseason" and "no one is really taking it seriously."?

Does he deserve this? No. But a nice guy that gave us some interesting nuggets of insight was artificially built up to be more than he is. Comes with the price of faux-fame?

So what happened to "it's just fun entertainment for the slow offseason" and "no one is really taking it seriously."?

Does he deserve this? No. But a nice guy that gave us some interesting nuggets of insight was artificially built up to be more than he is. Comes with the price of faux-fame?
They legit have people ready to protect Coach Pete like he's a martyr :LOL:

Perfect. Thanks much Soggy.

Pete still uses an old flip phone and texts by the numbers. He gets to the Net through his 11-year old son except when he wants research on the latest medical and training tips. If I mentioned Twitter, he would say something like, "Is that a freakin bird thing?" lol

I think it’s crazy anyone got upset about this. I take it as a joke and all in good fun.

Yeah it is very likely someone on SR. So they will be able to tweet all of the latest info.

It's pretty funny. I thought maybe only SR.com people would even get it, but the legend is far and wide, apparently.

Lmao Drago. I didn't think of that, yet - lol. No no, that's not me and it's not Pete

Well let me just say here and now that it wasn't me. It's 100% something I would do but sadly I didn't think of it. Also, I think it might be against some sort of laws. You can't just go around pretending to be someone you're not. Right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom