UPDATE SATURDAY: Coach Pete Update on Davenport - It's Serious! (2 Viewers)

This is typical Internet trash. A person predicts extremely unlikely big events one after another over 2.5 years that only Insider, deep insider info could produce, misses on one or two and the insecure Internet nerds come out and scream, SEE HE MISSED THIS ONE AND HE IS WORTHLESS. You poor unfortunates. Make no mistake, you do not get of us, who have been on the board for years and decades, to think you are cool or that you know something or that you are bad. We have seen thousands of you insecure cyber personas come and go. You are not real. And as we have watched in nearly all cases the cyber jerks are almost always insecure, afraid, shy people who try to live out their dreams of being a real person by acting tough when no one can see you face to face. That's really bad acting tough in a Halloween costume over the Internet. We know that with guys this is almost always a sign of something being very small.

We know better. We feel sorry for you. God bless you
Swimmer aka SAVAGE ????

DEEZ foolz done WOKE da beast!!!

Loon Loves It!!!

See my edit to my above post - looking at the injury video I'm not sure he was wearing them. I do know that Terf was real strange acting this past game and mad at us for some reason!
I know at least one person on our D-Line was wearing those special cleats Sunday because I kept mistaking them for flags since they were the exact same yellow.

Do they happen to mention if there's a mid-foot injury that isn't a Lisfranc? What I mean is, is it possible to just strain the ligaments or bruise the bones and have a recovery in a month with it not being a full on Lisfranc injury.

They don't mention that, but the article does state the study covered injuies
"characterized by fracture of the midfoot bones and/or disruption of the midfoot ligaments" - which are classified as Lisfranc injuires. I don't know if that helps. Lol

They don't mention that, but the article does state the study covered injuies
"characterized by fracture of the midfoot bones and/or disruption of the midfoot ligaments" - which are classified as Lisfranc injuires. I don't know if that helps. Lol
I guess what they're saying, in my interpretation, is that there are different levels of a Lisfranc injury just like there are with ACL tears. A fracture of the midfoot bones being the worst with disruption of the ligaments being best case for recovery rehab. Unless that disruption is torn ligaments of course.

And for someone with the inside source on everything, including someone’s personal issues, Im certain that Swimmer with shoot a text to ole coach Pete and get us the injury. I’m surprised Swimmer didn’t get this info in the 1st place. Humm, that’s weird but I’m sure it’s easily explained, right Swimmer?

matter of fact, I think this is your opportunity to COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN all of your critics and the way that you get crappy with those who see thru this little thing you do, it would probably be a great chance for you.

I can’t wait. I’m pulling for you buddy!

State - I'm really sorry you don't have a life. I'm sorry your thrill in life is to try and belittle others while you are hidden behind an avatar and the Internet. I don't think things have changed that much in the last 10 years. People who do things like that are little people, usually with deep emotional problems, often abused by their own families. So the abused go out on the Internet and try to abuse others and hurt others becasue they are deeply hurt themselves. I don't know if that's you or not, but either way, we will pray for your emotional well being. One thing for sure, if you said any of the things you so bravely say hidden on the Internet in person, you wouldn't have any teeth left in your mouth.

Yeah, but he's not had any foot/toe injuries this year, so I'd think that taping it up for the sake of taping it up would limit his mobility unnecessarily. If he needed tape or cleats to stabilize something to protect from further injury, I'd be all for it.
That's what I think as well. I know they was to maximize flexibility but he needs to be careful.

Here is another quote from the article:

"According to the NFL's Foot and Ankle Committee, the injuries may be a result of shoe companies using lighter weight materials and increasing the flexibility of players' shoes."

I posted my suspicion about this earlier on SR, but this statement adds to my curiosity of whether those "My Cause, My Cleats" shoes everyone was wearing in the NFL this weekend were all the same type of shoe from the same source and of a construction that resulted in higher foot and ankle injuries this past week. To me there seemed to be a rash of foot and ankle injuries this week league-wide.

ETA:. Looking at the video, I'm not certain at all that they actually wore those cleats in the game. If they didn't, then my suspicion is not well founded. I didn't Google search to see if the guys actually wear these in a game. Silly me, I just assumed they did.

Hey Biloxi - You really know about athletes and injuries, etc. Would you share your best guess? None of us know yet. And even when the Saints officially report, it may be misleading and not the actual injury.

I am not going to go to the gym today. At the tail end of strep. And if I did, I would not ask Pete more. If he knew more or was given the OK by his sources to share, he would have told me. We Who Dats will have to get details from other insiders. Maybe bclemms has received more. He gets really excellent info.

Hell, two just on the Saints would lead me to believe that those "My Cause, My Cleats" could be part of the problem. I haven't paid close attention to what the injuries were to other teams' players but did certainly notice that there were a lot of serious/season ending injuries this week.

Someone simply paints their shoes. I saw this being done in person at the Saints facility a few weeks ago.

State - I'm really sorry you don't have a life. I'm sorry your thrill in life is to try and belittle others while you are hidden behind an avatar and the Internet. I don't think things have changed that much in the last 10 years. People who do things like that are little people, usually with deep emotional problems, often abused by their own families. So the abused go out on the Internet and try to abuse others and hurt others becasue they are deeply hurt themselves. I don't know if that's you or not, but either way, we will pray for your emotional well being. One thing for sure, if you said any of the things you so bravely say hidden on the Internet in person, you wouldn't have any teeth left in your mouth.
One thing that's concerning is that you claim to praise Davenport and others for promoting mental health awareness, then you come on this forum and ironically attack others who may or may not have some sort of mental issues.

Another thing that's concerning is that other posters are praising your attacks and mods are allowing it.

And then we get to this, your latest post, where you threaten another poster who challenges your credibility.

I, for one, appreciate any information you may have, and take it as it is. If you are confident enough in yourself, you don't need to attack others who doubt you. It's not a good look nor a good representation of our fanbase. And it's sad that some people on here think it's cool.

Someone simply paints their shoes. I saw this being done in person at the Saints facility a few weeks ago.

It's great you saw it being done! Was it done on a broken-in shoe, or did it look like a new, plain white shoe? I ask because the shoe they are painting on could be a slightly diffent type, manufacturer, and construction than the cleats the player normally uses.

Oh stop! Swimmer has been on this site for years doing anything he can to get attention. For YEARS, he was the site‘s court jester saying the most ridiculous things possible and would get 50/1 ??.

Then he start following this obscure coach around the gym that nobody has ever heard of and makes claims to know ppl that people on my show knew personally, we texted to confirm they have never heard of any of them. He makes statements and reports that I read from other posters on this board every day.

the bottom line is, if you want to believe all this nonsense, you’re welcome to do it but I reserve the same right to point out how absolutely ridiculous it is.

I’ve been on this board since the internet started along with many of the posters here and I’m AMAZED how these people know his history and just believe this crazy story.

My goodness State. I am sorry for you. Just because you have been on the Board forever, does not mean you don't have emotional issues. Jealousy is point-blank. And Jealousy is always a sign of deep insecurity. Why is it so important for one person to consistently try to run down others? Answer: Because they have extremely low self-esteem. Why is it important for one person to consistently try and make others unhappy? Answer: Because they are unhappy themselves.

I don't have an answer for you. But I'll pray for you. Life is way too short to go around bitter Brother!

Again thanks for the information Swimmer. I am one to judge for myself and I go by all sources, including yours. Whether they believe you and Coach Pete is on them. I can't judge them either. With information being thrown around like crazy these days, one have to be careful about relaying those information to others. But overall from all reports, including this one, I will say he is done for the year.

Man.....Some of you guys really got Swimmer steaming hot today. Swimmer is usually cool with criticisms from his post but I have never seen Swimmer this hot before. Good for him to sticking up and standing by his stories and information.

Thanks so much football! Really appreciate the kind words. Actually, I'm in a really good mood. I've been restrained going after these insecure, virtual, little people jerks. I have 3 older brothers and 12 years of Marine schooling run by the Jesuit priests. From my early days, I had to learn to live with a smile and trying to hide, patiently waiting to get my shots while being nonstop razzed by older males. That's just what we do -lol.

Reggie09 is probably 12 or 13 years old. I want to respect that level of immaturity. Most of us males were punks from 13- 18 trying to break away from parents and prove we were our own man. The Internet adds a different dynamic. When we were growing up, if we flat out insulted someone older you know what would happen. That person would walk off with fewer teeth, likely a broken nose and occasionally a broken jaw.

In this Internet era, the young aspiring punks get to mouth off and hide. It very CS. We know that. If it's an older person, then we know they are unhappy or have mental problems.

So many of these are like the old Western movie scene where the young punk runs into the bar with a knife and starts mouthing off, then another guy pulls a gun then the young punk runs off with tail between legs and hides as the guy with the gun says, "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight!" The young ones will grow up and most will become respectful. The older ones are likely and unfortunately condemned to suffering. God bless them!

Now, time for me to work!

I know at least one person on our D-Line was wearing those special cleats Sunday because I kept mistaking them for flags since they were the exact same yellow.

Hey Inside! - We have all seen Davenport make athletic freak moves that only small, quick, flexible DBs could make. But Marcus is like 6'6" and 270. Could his injuries be because he is simply making insanely crazy athletic moves his body can't handle? Thx

Hell, two just on the Saints would lead me to believe that those "My Cause, My Cleats" could be part of the problem. I haven't paid close attention to what the injuries were to other teams' players but did certainly notice that there were a lot of serious/season ending injuries this week.

How in the heck does the NFL and any NFL team allow for such idiocy - to wear shoes that don't perform at the level expected of an NFL game and their players???

(FWIW, I think I read that the players were allowed to wear the "My Cause, My Cleats" shoes during the game. I don't know if any chose to do so, though. )

ETA: "New Orleans Saints players reveal the cleats for NFL initiative "My Cause My Cleats" and will play in the customized shoes on December 8, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Artists: Christina Pappion " https://www.neworleanssaints.com/ph...ats-2019#901f03c8-9bd9-4b4b-924b-83660ef3f0bb

And...

here's a thread about "My Cause My Cleats":

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom