Coach Pete's Insight after Jags (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
This will be the shortest and most boring thread ever by Pete....

Didn't watch the game Bro. Spent the day with my son. I did check the stats. Saw that Cam had 2 sacks. This is exactly what the Saints coaches envisioned when they went up and drafted Davenport. You simply can't double team the two of them on every pass play. And with the athletes they now have up the middle on defense, offensive coaches kinda have to pick their poison. As I've said for the last few weeks, this is one of the greatest coaching jobs I've seen in the modern FA NFL.

Bridgewater didn't do anyhting to convince me that he is the replacement for Brees. I really respect the kid's leadership, but just don't think he is capable of leading a Sean Payton offense. Bridgewater is such a class leader, I really want to wrong about this. Now get your arse outside in this cool weather and give me 3 miles today. No freaking excuses old man!"

We're zeroing in on Coach Pete's identity. He has a son ... and he likes to spend time with him on Sundays!!

Hey Marsha - not only are you hysterical, you also have keen insights.

Pete works insane hours. 7am-7:30 pm, 6 days a week, with 2-hours for lunch when he closes the gym, usually to spend time with his 8-year old son. He loves his boy and he loves his wife who just happens to be 22 years younger than him. In fact, this is pretty hysterical, his father-in-law works out at the gym and is 3 years younger than Pete - lol. Until last year, he was open on Sundays from 9am to 3pm, but he shut that down to spend time primarily with his son and wife and to watch some football during the season. He is a tough SOB as far as a trainer but also very loving. His drive to improve the health of his students is crazy high. He doesn't give a lot of compliments, only upon exceptional growth of his students and also, he rarely ever runs someone down. Silence is his key in getting higher performance when he knows we are messing around.

I really appreciate your posts and frankly, I've never found one boring :)

Hey Marsha - not only are you hysterical, you also have keen insights.

Pete works insane hours. 7am-7:30 pm, 6 days a week, with 2-hours for lunch when he closes the gym, usually to spend time with his 8-year old son. He loves his boy and he loves his wife who just happens to be 22 years younger than him. In fact, this is pretty hysterical, his father-in-law works out at the gym and is 3 years younger than Pete - lol. Until last year, he was open on Sundays from 9am to 3pm, but he shut that down to spend time primarily with his son and wife and to watch some football during the season. He is a tough SOB as far as a trainer but also very loving. His drive to improve the health of his students is crazy high. He doesn't give a lot of compliments, only upon exceptional growth of his students and also, he rarely ever runs someone down. Silence is his key in getting higher performance when he knows we are messing around.

I really appreciate your posts and frankly, I've never found one boring :)
I wasn't taking a shot at him. Just playin'. I'm not one who doubts his existence.

Why isn't Pete bringing his boy up right & spending time with him teaching him about the Saints? Does he want to rob us of a new generation of football experts? He might be robbing that child of his calling in life to be an announcer, trainer, or coach. Maybe worse, he could be robbing the world of a future fair & just referee. It's time for Lawn Guy Dave to pay Pete a visit & coach him up on coaching his son to be a WHODAT for life.

Why isn't Pete bringing his boy up right & spending time with him teaching him about the Saints? Does he want to rob us of a new generation of football experts? He might be robbing that child of his calling in life to be an announcer, trainer, or coach. Maybe worse, he could be robbing the world of a future fair & just referee. It's time for Lawn Guy Dave to pay Pete a visit & coach him up on coaching his son to be a WHODAT for life.

LMAO - I will be certain to share your post with him today. Coach Pete will LHAO!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom