Coach to be on WWL870 @ 6:10 (1 Viewer)

And uh coach, isn't it true dat to improve da defense and da turnover ratio, dat you have to get a safety in here dat can knock the snot bubbles out of receivers? Dis league is about what have you done for me lately, and Harper just cain't defend da pass.

I would be very appreciative if any poor soul actually tuned in to listen would post a recap. Please know that I recognize the despair involved in such a task and you have my sincere gratitude.

And uh coach, isn't it true dat to improve da defense and da turnover ratio, dat you have to get a safety in here dat can knock the snot bubbles out of receivers? Dis league is about what have you done for me lately, and Harper just cain't defend da pass.

I wonder during these segments if Coach rolls his eyes and wonders how in the world could such a popular NFL team have a woefully pathetic radio show?

It just confounds me when these WWL Flagship reps ask the coach questions that could easily be answered with a simple google search.

Coach, when can you start working with the players...

I am embarrassed for Saints coaches to have to be interviewed by Bobby and Deke. Can they let me interview them - just once? I would ask the stuff they won't.

I am embarrassed for Saints coaches to have to be interviewed by Bobby and Deke. Can they let me interview them - just once? I would ask the stuff they won't.

I feel more sorry for those that have to listen. coach gets paid a ton of money to put up with deke and bobby. people actually listen to them and the tons of commercials for free to hear that ignorance.

The main thing to take away from the interview is that coach sees Vilma, Smith, and Harper in a Saints uniform this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom