Coach Vitt (1 Viewer)

saveFerris9

" Still Shaking it boss "
Reaction score
I just want to say , I see a lot of people around that want him replaced as a coach and a lot that want him to just be assistant headcoach . When I look at some of the reasons put out there against being a good position coach I just don't see it . My opinion of him is a very good teacher and fiery coach the gets the best out of what he has to work with . Look in 06 when he came in he had to piece together a group from scratch at the last minute aside from Fujita . Since that year we have tried to find guys to get better like Clint Ingram , Kawika Michell ,even Dan Morgan Twice . The young guys brought in have been undrafted guys and low picks. Take Shanle for example he was a special teamer at best in Dallas and to the disappointment of many whodats actually was a very serviceable player for what 5 years ? Fujita was very good here and Vilma when healthy was awesome ,those are the only too guys he had until last year that were true NFL linebackers and he made Shanle resemble one . Now its different in the 3-4 vs the 4-3 but I imagine a guy like him has coached a 3-4 in his 30 plus years experience . I'm not positive but didn't Vitt coach for Marty Shotenheimer in KC at some point ? Blast me if you want too but I am glad to have Joe Vitt

i can live with vitt. he's been the fans voice from within the team this past season, taking every opportunity to ridicule the bountycrap. shooting down annoying questions from the press. as a coach, well our linebacking core has never been the problem so he's doing something rite. plus we already have enough vacancies to fill.

We could be drafting a potentially great linebacker in this draft. I want someone in there who can actually develop a player into a top backer. Has Vitt developed any player during his career?

Vitt could still serve as ILB coach

Dont see him going anywhere

I just want to say , I see a lot of people around that want him replaced as a coach and a lot that want him to just be assistant headcoach . When I look at some of the reasons put out there against being a good position coach I just don't see it . My opinion of him is a very good teacher and fiery coach the gets the best out of what he has to work with . Look in 06 when he came in he had to piece together a group from scratch at the last minute aside from Fujita . Since that year we have tried to find guys to get better like Clint Ingram , Kawika Michell ,even Dan Morgan Twice . The young guys brought in have been undrafted guys and low picks. Take Shanle for example he was a special teamer at best in Dallas and to the disappointment of many whodats actually was a very serviceable player for what 5 years ? Fujita was very good here and Vilma when healthy was awesome ,those are the only too guys he had until last year that were true NFL linebackers and he made Shanle resemble one . Now its different in the 3-4 vs the 4-3 but I imagine a guy like him has coached a 3-4 in his 30 plus years experience . I'm not positive but didn't Vitt coach for Marty Shotenheimer in KC at some point ? Blast me if you want too but I am glad to have Joe Vitt
TruDat!

Fans could saw what they want. He is not going nowhere. Him and Payton are tight, the fans love him, and he is not a bad option.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom