Coach will be on Sirius. (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I heard about that. Can't listen that long, dang job. :angryrazz:

Also, they just interviewed Steve Weatherford, I was trying to remember why we let him go, wasn't there a clash with Payton? Can't remember. He came across as a really good guy who has learned a lot since he came out. He mentioned that he was blessed to come to New Orleans in part because he learned how to hold there and anything you can do to increase your contribution to the team is helpful. He's also super thrilled to be on the Giants now and heavy into charity work there. It was nice to hear him.

Yeah, I heard about that. Can't listen that long, dang job. :angryrazz:

Also, they just interviewed Steve Weatherford, I was trying to remember why we let him go, wasn't there a clash with Payton? Can't remember. He came across as a really good guy who has learned a lot since he came out. He mentioned that he was blessed to come to New Orleans in part because he learned how to hold there and anything you can do to increase your contribution to the team is helpful. He's also super thrilled to be on the Giants now and heavy into charity work there. It was nice to hear him.

Wasn't he the one who punted to Hester in Chicago at the end of the 2007 season?

Also, found this: SAINTS CUT WEATHERFORD | ProFootballTalk

bump. coming up next. i'll be listening and try to recap

^ you're ahead of me listening over the internet. He's talking about the All-22 view of the games versus TV.

lol.. don't want to ruin it for you but Vilma will play weakside OLB due to his size and Lofton will play SILB.. for now

Just heard that. Crazy how delayed this is from over-the-air.

Are you recording and will provide it later?

Sadly I am in my office with no access to XM so if anyone can post a decent recap I'd greatly appreciate it...:)

Thought I heard outside because Sean said he didn't want Vilma going one on one with an uncovered guard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom