Saints Coaches interviewing for other jobs... (1 Viewer)

Ichiban

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Is this something that Payton could restrict until after our run (whenever that might occur)? Seems to me that, instead of giving complete attention to the upcoming games, these coaches that are interviewing for jobs (and all that entails) are very probably losing their focus and/or not giving this championship run all the attention that this entire organization deserves. Just seems kinda selfish to be doing that at this time with all the work everyone else has put forth this entire year.
So far, I believe it is only Allen that has interviewed. He is definitely one that needs to focus on the job at hand. The defense is playing better but far from perfect. JMO

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If our defense do really good against Philly I expect Dennis Allen to be naked head coach of Miami.
Will he at least have socks and shoes on? If not that’ll be totally unprofessional.

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
If our defense do really good against Philly I expect Dennis Allen to be naked head coach of Miami.
At least Miami has the best weather for that sort of thing. Wouldn’t work in Buffalo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom